Quick warning Logitech 540 headset

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
Consumer warnang.. This is a great headset but it takes it's own special micro USB cable to charge it. I've tried replacing the USB cable but the replacements don't charge it. My dogs ate the original cable. :-/

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Consumer warnang.. This is a great headset but it takes it's own special micro USB cable to charge it. I've tried replacing the USB cable but the replacements don't charge it. My dogs ate the original cable. :-/
so your dog ate your charging cable and youre going to complain against logitech?

logitech is awesome, they do shit like their wireless keyboards and mouses take standard usb cables and on top of that take double a rechargeable batteries

no one does shit like that nowadays. nowadays almost all shit has their own unique cords and shit, thats how they make profits

its not their fault

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
butcher,he did mention that he tried to replace it

learn2read bro

the replacement didnt charge his headset, thats not his fault

your trolling is starting to lack dude

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher,he did mention that he tried to replace it

learn2read bro

the replacement didnt charge his headset, thats not his fault

your trolling is starting to lack dude
how can i read something thats not there, he didnt state if he tried using a universal micro usb cord as a replacement or just picked up a random usb cord thinking it would work. maybe my "my trolling looks like its lacking dude" cause im not trolling at all

their website states that they use a universal micro usb cable, i doubt he used a universal micro usb cable replacement, he probably just tried to use any old cable. and if he did use a universal micro usb cable replacement, did he use one with a micro A plug, or a micro B plug, or maybe a micro A-B? did he use a non-standard universal micro usb cord and the headphones are USB-IF compliant, thus making them inoperable with each other? he never said, so i assume operator error

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
how can i read something thats not there, he didnt state if he tried using a universal micro usb cord as a replacement or just picked up a random usb cord thinking it would work. maybe my "my trolling looks like its lacking dude" cause im not trolling at all

their website states that they use a universal micro usb cable, i doubt he used a universal micro usb cable replacement, he probably just tried to use any old cable. and if he did use a universal micro usb cable replacement, did he use one with a micro A plug, or a micro B plug, or maybe a micro A-B? did he use a non-standard universal micro usb cord and the headphones are USB-IF compliant, thus making them inoperable with each other? he never said, so i assume operator error
or its a faulty cable, unit or both

but lets just assume shall we

Sep 25, 2005
Micro B is the only fit. Yes I know Logitech is coo. I have a couple products of theirs. Maybe I'll hit em up butidoubt customer service is gonna do shit. This is my second f540 set anyways.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Got some logitech headphones right now.. Not the best, but they were only $25 so whatever lol..

But im checking new egg recently cuz im hopeing one day they'll have a good sale on a mouse/keyboard/headset combo.. They did have some turtle beach x3's for $30 the otherday but my last pair of turtle beach headphones lasted only a few weeks.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
my logitech speakers are very good at giving the neighbours a splitting headache

60 year old dude getting a ear full of c-bo and brotha lynch an shit