quick stuff off tha mind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
i been tossed back / put down in tha ground till ma arms flew back / i seen faces of death / ma people gettin shot with no traces left / i was a good kid grabbin books of tha shelf / listening to tha teacher talk with a stinky old breath / givin me headaches i couldnt relieve / look inside my head and youll see shit you couldnt believe / so much pain i have received / how can i trust this nation / if they label hispanic as a fuckin invasion / what kind of bible is you readin ? / cause that aint mine / i rather do time / that spend another day in this world full of lies / i aint done shit since ma granpa died / besides writin this rhymes / is gettin hard to breathe / cause of all the shit they done to me / this an evil land where evil trees grow / you hate us cause we dark you turn of the light on a mexican he aint white so he cant glow / im a northern warrior / you can put me down but ill never fill inferior

DIDNT FINISH SOME SHIT I DID QUICK

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
"how can i trust this nation / if they label hispanic as a fuckin invasion "

Had to be your illest line.. And even tho Im not Hispanic man I understand that shit.. 'n it aint right.. Nice line.. But as far as the only thing work on Multi's.. Im waitin' fo anotha rhyme fo it to flow but u jus change the rhyme scheme heres a example :

"tha teacher talk with a stinky old breath / givin me headaches i couldnt relieve /" - You

"Tha teacher talk with a stinky old breath / It was borin I most CONFESS givin me headaches I couldnt relive /" - You shoulda done (But better)

See what I mean I added somethin to rhyme wit "BREATH" in the next line so it flowz better and the rhyme scheme sticks thru the whole song.. But over all man I was feelin it.. Jus take in what everyone suggestes you do and you'll be there dawg.