Quick spit style (Bone/Twista)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 8, 2003
www.pimpicity.com
I think the perfect medium of speed and articulation that I've found is either Tech N9ne or the Gift of Gab (of Blackalicious)... Hate to seem like a dickrider, always talkin about Tech N9ne and shit, but it's true.

This DJ Doe guy seems pretty good, I'd like to hear more of his shit.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
That style is never bullshit..Well,I guess ppl just have their opinions.I mean,its a style that made them guys famous...

STYLE is was make em!!! I never know what the next style is gonna be...

Feb 8, 2003
The track was OKay. But he isn't fast as I was expecting him to be. He is definetly no BONE or Twista, My nigga ICE is the fastest rapper that I have ever heard. But there is over a thousand Niggas and white boys out there that flow like that.

Aug 26, 2002
Tantrum from Warfare is the best I've ever seen in person........................he did a song the other day it was so unreal......Mista G put on the beat ...Tantrum was hold up, I like that one..................in less then ten minutes he layered it 25 times......he fucked maybe twice.........and once was because I told him to try it this way.......

Feb 8, 2003
I got to still get at you Jesse. Everytime I get to it its late as hell.
Are you gonna be around later today? If so I'll hit you up. You can get your 3 from Warfare for the track. Danja was who I chopped it up with along time ago.

Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
Cesolito #1 said:
The track was OKay. But he isn't fast as I was expecting him to be. He is definetly no BONE or Twista, My nigga ICE is the fastest rapper that I have ever heard. But there is over a thousand Niggas and white boys out there that flow like that.
Its the style I'm talking about. He has some other ones onthere where he spit's faster than that (I'm a Hustla). His flows are hella cool, I just couldn't think of any other way to describe that style. Most of the stuff onthat compilation is mob-shit, his is more "fly".
When you say there is a thousand white boys rappin like tht, see that's what I'm sayin. Most of them can't really do it. Doe is hella articulate. You can understand what he is sayin. The best at that is Tech 9. You can understand every got-dam thing he says. That's cool. But some of em, I doubt they could ever perform it on stage because they rappin so fast you can justtell they a hiccup away from losin it.

Doe can spit though. I never said he was the fastest, but he has a cool style and delivery. I am not sold thatthe "fastest" mean the best. But like homie said, its a style.

Feb 8, 2003
Game Warden said:

Its the style I'm talking about. He has some other ones onthere where he spit's faster than that (I'm a Hustla). His flows are hella cool, I just couldn't think of any other way to describe that style. Most of the stuff onthat compilation is mob-shit, his is more "fly".
When you say there is a thousand white boys rappin like tht, see that's what I'm sayin. Most of them can't really do it. Doe is hella articulate. You can understand what he is sayin. The best at that is Tech 9. You can understand every got-dam thing he says. That's cool. But some of em, I doubt they could ever perform it on stage because they rappin so fast you can justtell they a hiccup away from losin it.

Doe can spit though. I never said he was the fastest, but he has a cool style and delivery. I am not sold thatthe "fastest" mean the best. But like homie said, its a style.

I feel you, Keep doing your thang I wasn't knocking you or nothing. There was nothing wrong with your track. You right its a style I know I rather hear what a nigga is saying when he is spitting fast than rather hearing diiiiiiiiidblahhhh REDRUM. Yeah Tech is definately tight with his shit.