quick question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
bape is weak.. bbc weak.. evisu is coo.. i bet you like red monkey jeans too huh? those are the wackest pants i ever seen.. fuckin rhinestones and red dragons all over.. reminds me of some JNCO jeans type of shit.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
How The Fuck Are You Gonna Call Hard Working Folks Broke When They Got Better Shit To Spend Money On...Money Which Momma Doesnt Provide

Move Your Young Ass On, Grown Folks Dont Need Sum Kids Input

May 26, 2007
yea i remember when my step pop gave me a shirt i wasnt feeling but i smiled n said thanks...always accept what someone buys you cuz they thought of ur ass n the first place when they got it...

May 26, 2007
yea i remember when my step pop gave me a shirt i wasnt feeling but i smiled n said thanks...always accept what someone buys you cuz they thought of ur ass n the first place when they got it...

May 26, 2007

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
It's only fucked up that you returned her gift. Evisu's are clean, but I don't like the fit. I'm too fat for that shit. I just bought me some no name brand jeans for 20 bucks that are comfortable as shit.

The last expensive shit I bought was a pair of Red Monkeys. I hated the way they fit. I wore them a couple of times then gave them to a homie of mine.