quick question? not really important

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2007
do you guys remember that one video of them scraps dancing hella funny to some type of spanish music that some posted up on here?? i cant find it and i really want to laugh ha.. can someone help or post a link thanks

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
QUOTE=get0nmahhype;4391299]do you guys remember that one video of them scraps dancing hella funny to some type of spanish music that some posted up on here?? i cant find it and i really want to laugh ha.. can someone help or post a link thanks[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LMAO @ THESE CLOWNS

Jan 12, 2006
QUOTE=get0nmahhype;4391299]do you guys remember that one video of them scraps dancing hella funny to some type of spanish music that some posted up on here?? i cant find it and i really want to laugh ha.. can someone help or post a link thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LMAO @ THESE CLOWNS[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA! THIS SHIT NEVER GETS OLD!

Oct 29, 2007
QUOTE=get0nmahhype;4391299]do you guys remember that one video of them scraps dancing hella funny to some type of spanish music that some posted up on here?? i cant find it and i really want to laugh ha.. can someone help or post a link thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

haha thats the one i was looking for thanks

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

someone please find the thread in which that video was originally posted in...

i'm sure that thread has some funny ass comments...