quick question about playing dreamcast n n64 games online..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
do i HAVE to have an emulator downloaded, or does anyone know any websites where you can just play a game, like retro-uprising?

and yes i know this should be in the videogame forum, but obviously its crackin more in here..

thanks

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
do i HAVE to have an emulator downloaded, or does anyone know any websites where you can just play a game, like retro-uprising?

and yes i know this should be in the videogame forum, but obviously its crackin more in here..

thanks
yeah we got a video game section for a reason....

and step your video game up, get a fucking xbox or ps3 you cheap ass jewbag

Feb 21, 2003
yeah we got a video game section for a reason....

and step your video game up, get a fucking xbox or ps3 you cheap ass jewbag
after u suck my left nut, ill explain to u that i have a fucking 360, but that sometimes when im mobile with my laptop, it would be nice to play something other than sega or nintendo games, dumbfuck..

step your life up and slap yourself..seriously

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
after u suck my left nut, ill explain to u that i have a fucking 360, but that sometimes when im mobile with my laptop, it would be nice to play something other than sega or nintendo games, dumbfuck..

step your life up and slap yourself..seriously
eat shit and die you fat fucking midget

if you would of posted it in the video game section you would get proper responses, but you think your special cause you have an ugly model girlfriend with yellow teeth and toothpick like figure..

lmao bless her heart

kill yourself already

Feb 21, 2003
eat shit and die you fat fucking midget

if you would of posted it in the video game section you would get proper responses, but you think your special cause you have an ugly model girlfriend with yellow teeth and toothpick like figure..

lmao bless her heart

kill yourself already
wow, where do i start...

ok, you anti-jewish semetic fuck, quit following me around threads constantly talking shit..at least when i talk shit about you TO you, its based on real shit..you always like to talk shit to me about things that are either lies or jokes, so step your whole shit up..

lets review..

1) I'm not a midget, I'm 5'10, 210 pounds, built, and would fuck your shit up if you ever step in the US and cross my path

2) My girlfriend doesn't have yellow teeth, isn't ugly, and doesnt have a toothpick figure..in fact, 99.8% of the sicc would beat; the only two abstaining would be marty and yourself, cuz ur both raging homos who wouldn't know what pussy was if it slapped them in the face..

3) Fat? Quite the opposite, I'm in the gym 3-4x a week liftin weights..AND, as i recall when you posted your pic up a long time ago, you were a pretty chunky motherfucker yourself..so lol at you for callin me fat

I'll look forward to your riveting 49er play by play this season..you stupid ass bitch, got nothin better to do than make a post when theres an incomplete pass lol..

and FAIL for you posting up your stats from that battlefield game, quite possibly the shittiest war series ever..GET UP ON CODMW2 bitch

I'm not even jewish, but all ur anti-semetic shit aint cool..im guessing all that, along with your toughguy user names (syko sniper, outcasted outlaw, oooooooooohhhh toooooough) helps you cope with your bitchass-ness and makes you feel like something..mufucka is 29 yrs old gettin his panties wet cuz i made a post in the wrong forum for a quicker reply..and ur telling ME to kill myself?? fuck your life..

please be sure to hit me up when ur in cali, cuz I WILL FUCK YOU UP ON CAMERA FOR THE WHOLE SICC TO SEE..I can get some of the cats from my town that post on here to tape that shit and shea can get a front row seat cuz hes the homie..anyone else close by can come see that shit too

props to anyone that posts this stupid fuck's picture up, I'm too lazy to find it

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
wow, where do i start...

ok, you anti-jewish semetic fuck, quit following me around threads constantly talking shit..at least when i talk shit about you TO you, its based on real shit..you always like to talk shit to me about things that are either lies or jokes, so step your whole shit up..
yeah ok real shit your women is an ugly cum slut, if thats the best you can do, you should probably kill yourself.

lets..

1) I'm not a midget, I'm 5'10, 210 pounds, built, and would fuck your shit up if you ever step in the US and cross my path
so easy to talk tough on the net you hero

2) My girlfriend doesn't have yellow teeth, isn't ugly...
Wrong. She does have yellow teeth and I'm not the only one that saw the photos before you took em down.

in fact, 99.8% of the sicc would beat..
LOL!!

please start a thread with a poll, post photos of your girl and let the siccness be the judge (including the old photos from sista side)

3) Fat? Quite the opposite, I'm in the gym 3-4x a week liftin weights..AND, as i recall when you posted your pic up a long time ago, you were a pretty chunky motherfucker yourself..so lol at you for callin me fat..
it was only a head shot, I had a beefy head lol

but regardless, lighting weights doesn't make you hard/tough or any more capable to beat someone who knows how to fight.

I'll look forward to your riveting 49er play by play this season..you stupid ass bitch, got nothin better to do than make a post when theres an incomplete pass lol....
wow such a fag still going on about one game where someone asked me for updates and I was bored at work...

and FAIL for you posting up your stats from that battlefield game, quite possibly the shittiest war series ever..GET UP ON CODMW2 bitch....
who gives a fuck about stats, its my handle for when people from the sicc want to play online (xbox/pc). Fuck MW2 I got that shit on pc its nothing special.

I'm not even jewish, but all ur anti-semetic shit aint cool..im guessing all that, along with your toughguy user names (syko sniper, outcasted outlaw, oooooooooohhhh toooooough) helps you cope with your bitchass-ness and makes you feel like something..mufucka is 29 yrs old gettin his panties wet cuz i made a post in the wrong forum for a quicker reply..and ur telling ME to kill myself?? fuck your life......
Still riding the jew train huh? lmao

If I remember correctly, you are the one claiming to do this and do that because you got handled on a messageboard..hahaha weak as piss.

please be sure to hit me up when ur in cali, cuz I WILL FUCK YOU UP ON CAMERA FOR THE WHOLE SICC TO SEE..I can get some of the cats from my town that post on here to tape that shit and shea can get a front row seat cuz hes the homie..anyone else close by can come see that shit too......
Usually the ones that talk tough the most are the biggest pussies.

props to anyone that posts this stupid fuck's picture up, I'm too lazy to find it
Oh whats a matter tough guy, need allies?

you weak cunt ahhaha