Quick question about Fire and Ice tour..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
Sorry if this has already been asked.. didn't feel like searchin the whole forum..

but yeah Monday, May 5 i'll be at the show in Pittsburgh.. not too excited to see Paul Wall but whatever. My question is.. who comes on last?? Tech or Paul Wall?? I'm hoping Tech does..

May 31, 2007
thats how it was in santa cruz , Ill Bill, paul wall, then tech closes

ill bill wasnt impressive live to , paul wall wasnt half bad but of course tech brought the show down
Ill Bill wasnt that great? That sucks to hear man.. In Chicago we got Marz, Bill, Paul Wall then Tech... At least thats what im pretty sure the lineup is gonna be... Isnt Tech Headlining like most of the shows? I havnt heard about any Paul Wall headliners

Nov 6, 2005
I actually lost my attention when ill bill came on, Was expecting a dope ass set and it was mediocre, on top of the fact that for some reason his music doesnt seem to flow out of the speakers well...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I actually lost my attention when ill bill came on, Was expecting a dope ass set and it was mediocre, on top of the fact that for some reason his music doesnt seem to flow out of the speakers well...

yeah that was exactly it , bill sounding really loud and mumbly to me and his hype men over shadowed bill most of the time , not to mention bill had his lady and what seemed to be 5 month old daughter on the stage with him wearing earphones of course still seemed odd to me to have a baby up there. and half the set i thought bill was one of the hype guys . Bill sounded waaaay east coast down to the beats, not really my thing half the time i couldnt understand him and he wasnt a great act live

Nov 14, 2002
Can't wait to see Bill in NY. One thing that will for sure piss me off is a "hype man" (oh how the definition of this term has changed) screaming in monotone over 50% of Bills lyrics.

I fucking HATE that shit. That's the reason I've NEVER been to a rap show Tech'll be the first and probably only rap act I go to see, with the exception of ICP. I admit, I have to see that shit live at least once.

Nov 6, 2005
Can't wait to see Bill in NY. One thing that will for sure piss me off is a "hype man" (oh how the definition of this term has changed) screaming in monotone over 50% of Bills lyrics.

I fucking HATE that shit. That's the reason I've NEVER been to a rap show Tech'll be the first and probably only rap act I go to see, with the exception of ICP. I admit, I have to see that shit live at least once.
Damn, I still love seein tech live, BUT i enjoyed his old shit SO much more. The first tech show i went to, in a cramped ass club, playing ONLY Anghellic/AP/Underground shit was the SHIT. I know your an og fan also, but i think ya shoulda hit his earlier shows up, those were GREAT performances. Not taking anything away from his current shows, still 95% better than the next show. But if i could choose i would for sure take an OG tech performance.

Aug 16, 2003
Honestly the only thing that realy changed IMO are the songs and the upgrdaded sets. Other than that he still doing pretty much the same thing he been doing since I seen my first show almost 10 yrs ago. Of course the other difference is the kind of crowd he gets now and more exposure.

May 31, 2007
Honestly the only thing that realy changed IMO are the songs and the upgrdaded sets. Other than that he still doing pretty much the same thing he been doing since I seen my first show almost 10 yrs ago. Of course the other difference is the kind of crowd he gets now and more exposure.
I was more talking about the songs.. Id love to hear stuff like Be Warned live

Oct 2, 2006
Yea Ill Bill was a letdown to me. I hadn't really listened to him before, and his set seemed to be real mumbly and hard to understand.

I was impressed with Paul Walls set. And the lighting effects they did with the disco ball.

Nov 6, 2005
I know its been discussed but i think techs age is begining to have a slight affect. That or maybe the lack of drug influenced energy. He DOES do the same things, just not CONSTANTLY as he once did. I found that amusing as hell back then.