Quick Question about Bone Thugs and Harmony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I FUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE.
YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST DID?
TYPED IN "HOW DID B.O.N.E. GET THEIR NAME?" IN GOOGLE

Bone thugs-n-harmony were first called the Bandaid Boys and had different members.

When Bone thugs-n-harmony got together they first formed the group B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e.

Layzie Bone got the name B.O.N.E. Enterpri$e off a building on the way to jail in 1990 before going to texas

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Premo said:
mmhmm

i copied down the lyrics to sons of an assasin so i could rap it lol 7th grade shit

and some of krayzies verse was later recycled on that song for the panther soundtrack with them and hella other people
didnt your laptop blow up?

bone enterprise...i will give that a look see when my space rap album is done dling

May 30, 2006
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
BONE used to be BONE Enterprise...

It stands for Beating On Niggaz Everyday
Bone aint beating on shit. I remember back when I first moved 2 LA. I waz listening 2 the radio(early 1995 I think) & Bone waz on the radio doing a lil interview & a call came thru with some niggaz on the line identifying themselves az the Dogg Pound(i don't know if it waz Daz & Karupt cuz DPGC iz hella deep) talking hella shit threating BONE & BONE waz hella scared screaming we don't want no beef. U could here it in there voices. Them niggaz are pussy's.

Jan 15, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Bone aint beating on shit. I remember back when I first moved 2 LA. I waz listening 2 the radio(early 1995 I think) & Bone waz on the radio doing a lil interview & a call came thru with some niggaz on the line identifying themselves az the Dogg Pound(i don't know if it waz Daz & Karupt cuz DPGC iz hella deep) talking hella shit threating BONE & BONE waz hella scared screaming we don't want no beef. U could here it in there voices. Them niggaz are pussy's.
lol i heard that interview (someone uploaded on here awhile ago) i dont know them niggaz backgrounds.. but its hilarious how you just judge niggaz whole persona from one phone call.. i dont recall them screaming we dont want no beef either..

If we talking about the same interview kurupt was on that same interview and he was talking about its niggaz dying in the streets this beefshit is bullshit yada yada basically trying to squash it.. so kurupt pussy too ? shit im not saying kurupt is or isnt but its the same thing.

May 30, 2006
Karupt a pussy hiz damn self. He did the diss song Callin Out Names aimed @ DMX cuz DMX supposedly fucked Foxy while he waz engaged 2 that stank bitch. Save-A-Hoe azz nigga. He also made a comment getting mad saying some shit about 50-Cent iz making $ off the West Coast sometime after GRODT dropped. Kurupt iz a hater.I remember Suge said that Kurupt use 2 be in a group with these 2 female R&B singers & that he still got some of the tracks safely in hiz vault. He also said he got a diss track Pac did aimed @ Snoop. Yella from NWA ssid he gotta a diss track Eazy-E did aimed @ Cube but he's never gonna release it. I would love 2 hear the Pac & Eazy diss songs. I would also like 2 hear the Kurupt demo.