Questions About Westcoast Hip Hop Awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
Thinking about getting some tickets for the show this Friday. But right now I'm just using a temporary laptop, which is not hooked up to a printer. If I buy tickets online will I have to print them off, or are they at willcall or how does that work?

Also, has anyone gone to any of the award shows from past years in Portland? If so, how was it? How many performances were there? General review? Thanks in advance!

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i went like 2 years ago.. i think it was the 2nd one.. in an old military armoury out by the airport in portland.

the will call was iffy, they didnt have the list, had to wait like 2 hours till tixwest got ahold of the people and gave them the list so we could get in

shit was not that crackin THEN, but i didnt stay that late and im sure its better now

Jul 8, 2003
Any idea who all is performing? How long does the whole show go? Is it set up like a traditional award show with the artists chilling in the crowd with everyone else? Would be cool to meet some westcoast legends.