Questions about a Pretty Black song..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Thats a good question... I meant 2 post that question on here a while ago. I assume gonzo becuase they had a brief funk. Whens that Pretty Black & Matt Blaque CD supposed 2 drop? I was bumpin Prince of the Streets earlier

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Here is a Black story for yall to soak.

2006 we went to a jewlery store. He helped me get a super deal because he was buying thousands in jewlery. I copped a black solar watch. I spent about 400 on a 1200 watch retail. Anyhow, I ended up misplacing the watch and not seeing it for months. The day he passed, I was at the house and when I was putting away laundry, there it was.

I never saw the watch in that place prior. I knew that Black did that. He was a good hearted guy who got caught up in the streetz. I love, and miss P Black.

Sep 27, 2005
Here is a Black story for yall to soak.

2006 we went to a jewlery store. He helped me get a super deal because he was buying thousands in jewlery. I copped a black solar watch. I spent about 400 on a 1200 watch retail. Anyhow, I ended up misplacing the watch and not seeing it for months. The day he passed, I was at the house and when I was putting away laundry, there it was.

I never saw the watch in that place prior. I knew that Black did that. He was a good hearted guy who got caught up in the streetz. I love, and miss P Black.
thats a trippy story....but dope......p. black was a dope artist and had a lot more growing to do and would become even doper....his flow was always on point....alot of great artist in the Regime hav or had talent....too bad Yuk dont put a real Regime album out cause id be sick......he should capatilize on alot of the artist....