Questions 4 Bizzy Bone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
When will your album officially drop?

Do you have any more tracks with Pac?

Is there beef between you and Krayzie Bone?

How many unreleased tracks do you have?

Will Bone ever do another album together?

Do you still talk to Flesh?

Will you do a track with Juice for some weed? LOL. (Just thought I would try)

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
lilweasie said:
Bizzy Bone will be interviewed, if you have comments for him or have questions for us to ask, please shoot a email over to [email protected] asap. Thanks!

-Worldwide Westside
www.wwsmag.com

ask him what happened to that song from Heavens Movie snippet during the Diamond mind studio interview....Is he gonna release that song...

Feb 8, 2003
He already answered some of these questions in a previous interview.

Do you have any more tracks with Pac?

HE RECORDED 3 WITH PAC

How many unreleased tracks do you have?

HE SAID HE HAS OVER 1000 TRACKS UNRELEASED

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^ shit everyone fallin off.. CDC probably wont come out with a cd...im the only person thats really messin with it..i just record on the comp when im bored..eventually when i ahve enough shit i'll hit a studio so it sounds alott better...mainly workin with my homie Jaz right now and gettin city2city ent out there..

you know someone from out here? or you just askin bout the group?

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
good lookin out...lol..my recordings come out ghetto tho'! im tryin to learn how to mix and master plus i have a cheap mic...

if you heard the "Jaz Snippets" he has 4 albums out..the snippets are from his newest release"criminology" album feat too short,hollow tip,suga t,east blocc gangsta's and more...

hit me up if u interested in purchasing any albums...i'll give you the track list and features