Questioning This Guy knowing Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
I contemplated starting a thread like this...

There is this guy who just started working for the company... he calls himself "Little Ronny". His real name is "Jerron". I was talking to him one day about where he was from. First he tells me that he's Wayne Simien's cousin and that he's up here watching his house for him. First off, Wayne hasn't even bought a house here; he may one day, but for now just his parents' house is here.

Then he starts telling me how he has made a couple of CDs and if I was "in to rap" he would bring them up for me to listen to (still haven't!). He proceeds to tell me that he's from KC and has produced songs for Kutt Calhoun and Tech N9ne. The song he claims to have produced for Kutt is "Bring the Flames"; the song he claims to have produced for Tech is "Kansas City King". I can't find my case that B.L.E.V.E. came in, but I'm pretty sure Tekneko produced "Kansas City King".

Oh yeah, and he's also Big Scoob's cousin. That's the only part of the story that I would even entertain as being true, allthough I doubt it. And I have no doubt he's from KC and knows some shit, but sometimes, when you tell a story, you really should tell as little BS as possible... because you never know when your going to run into a Tech fan...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lil R or Lil Ronnie did produce a handful of song for BLEVE....but I find it VERY hard to believe that it is this guy that you work with in Leavenworth. Last time I heard the real Lil R was shacked up with Evander Hollifield's daughter at Evander's house in Atlanta.

Sep 17, 2003
Seems like I had heard that Lil R is from Atlanta or lives there, so that makes sense.

Thanks for the info, tho. A couple people I work with also know that I like Tech and have come up to me askin "Hey, is this guy serious?" I know the guy's a joke... but I'm not the type of guy to bust someone out, so I just process his BS in one ear, and out the other. Allthough, I will say the guy has done his homework on Tech and his crew.

Sep 30, 2002
Lil Ronnie is good people, he went to paseo high school, in kc, light skinned dude, real skinny. I have known him since he was a kid, he has worked with some names in the industry, he's talented. The last time I heard anything it was the same thing Nick said, that he was in atl. I can make a call or two and find out though, I will let you know if the cat you are talking to is an imposter or not. However if it is him from what I can tell everything you said he said was true, Tech never said anything to me about him working on KC King with him, from what I know that was an "in prompt to" endeavor, but you can go to Kutts site and see on the scrolling marquee and hear in the song "bring the flames" that it was produced by Lil Ronnie.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
he does a lot of dope production... i think he did ruben's sorry 2004... he has done beats for a lot of kc rappers.. troy boy.. pradagy and more..

Sep 17, 2003
This guy that works with me is kinda light skinned, but he is shorter than me, and I'm 5'10"... he also weighs a lot more than I do. I'd say at least 200 lbs. That's not to say that people can't put on weight.

One other thing that struck me as odd was that he only claimed those two songs. I know he produced "Keep It Keeblur" too. But if you do figure out where Lil Ronnie is now, that would clear the whole thing up.

Sep 28, 2005
hell yea!!!

hell yea lil ronnie is trhe shit. ive known him for long time.in fact i use to date his sister rhonda. the vlil nigga is tyte. hes worked on a gang of shit for the word on the streetz album the chain gang parolee album bleve bg bullet tech jermaine dupri tweet, the lil nigga got skills, and dont be surprized if you hear alot more shit from him.IM SPEAKIN 4 THE LIL NIGGA LIL RONNIE IS ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCERS FROM KCMO NOW THE BOY LIVE IN THE ATL SO DONT DOUBT THE NIGGA IF HE TELL YOU SOMETHIN ITS MORE THAN LIKELY TO BE TRU STOP HATIN ON THE NIGGA MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!