question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Lejo_B.R.O.K.E said:
HUMM ... damn im sicc of the new comers ... repeating this ... 2 words .. N N U T T H O W Z E !!! GET TECH N9NE's MORE POWER DVD ... nnutt howze was a group round 92!
OH AND I SUPPOSE YOU KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT TECH ONCE YOU HEARD OF HIM RIGHT? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, IT WAS JUST A QUESTION...AND IVE TRIED TO GET HIS DVD AND I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE...GETTIN ALL UPSET...

Aug 18, 2002
lol.. yea.. ppl will trip on ya if they can..

but tech n9ne is the shit homey.. holla at me if ya need anything...

all my contact info is in the PROFILE...

peace

Aug 18, 2002
aww ya dude.... holla..

jlmacn & swick or techn9nehq are hella knowledgable.. or if ya see someone with STRANGE on they name... then they know!!

but holla if ya need to

Oct 27, 2002
hey i didnt say i know everything !!, when i copped AP in australia it only had bonus 7 tracks!!! but if u copped it in KC it should have the DVD!!!!!! i had to order mine off therealtechn9ne.com !!!yes thats true ima fool ... yeah if you listen to tech's lyrics you will be able to pick things up ... BUT NOT EVERYTHING!!!!!!:mad:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lejo_B.R.O.K.E said:
hey i didnt say i know everything !!, when i copped AP in australia it only had bonus 7 tracks!!! but if u copped it in KC it should have the DVD!!!!!! i had to order mine off therealtechn9ne.com !!!yes thats true ima fool ... yeah if you listen to tech's lyrics you will be able to pick things up ... BUT NOT EVERYTHING!!!!!!:mad:

that's still no reason to act like you got a dildo up your ass.....unless ofcourse you DO have a dildo up your ass.....just think back when you ask these questions.

Why you gonna attack someone just cause they want to know something about Tech....frankly I think you need some anger management classes homie.

Nick

Oct 27, 2002
drew ... it had 2 cds one had 20 songs one had 7 nothing more , T9HQ - hey i get attacked hella when i ask a question! anger managment LOL for typing on the comp? to have a comment like that you would need to know me personally!