Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
lololol. my b man, i thought u were letha face tryin to say that doesnt look juggalo related lol. so yeah my mistake and that kid Fats is right cause the juggalos he's talking about are the main ones that come to tech shows in MA. i met a couple cool ones in the crowd n shit but i have also got into many fights with dumbass ones. but yeah thats how is at shows that draw differetn crowds. cant wait to see what happens when paul wall's ppl and juggalos interact lol. this tour might get cancelled due to fightin hahaha

Oct 16, 2006
Luckily I don't have to put up with Juggalo's.. I dont think I have even encountered a juggalo in my life.. but the picture painted here isn't a pretty one..showing a vast majority that generally lessen the experience of a Tech concert by acting like fucktards.

I am more inclined to have to swerve Emo's, over the top meterosexuals and greeks/italians (the type that act like they are god's gift to women, have there heads up there own asses and act even more fuckun' retarded when there is a bunch of them).. might be different in the States..

Apologize in advance to anyone that falls into those categories.. don't want to generalise!

ECF'NW.