Question: Who decided... hmmm...well there was... this song in the 80's...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
...a pretty freakin cool song, called Rock Me Amadeus... hmmm... I think this would go well with Tech N9ne's style... JAH... and you know what...we could call it Imma Playa...?

Was it Rob? I know it gives him credit for producing it on the album...

I would just like to figure out who to thank for turning Tech on to it.. or if Tech was listening to his collection of 80's German punk and thought...hey...:)... and to say job WELL done

Anyone know... maybe Rob himself...

Gracias Amigos...in advance...

Aug 17, 2002
WELL... thank ya kindly... Roberto... Didn't I tell y'all he's a cool cat... (that he isn't just that GUY who BANGS his head into a glass door...for all of our amusement...:))...

PEACE

Aug 20, 2002
DWAMN........there´re a lotta mo´songs from the NDW´(neue deutsche Welle)-period You could do a kinda "remake"....ok...it´s not really new, but it´s PHAT(and more like thizzz)...I´M a PLAYA with this AMADEUS-Ishhhh , ít´s da tightezt ishhh I´ve heard since years....Fuck this LUNIZ -I GOT 5 On IT-REMAKES....All these BEATNUTS REMAKES..ALL THESE REMAKES you listened a 1000 times before....

THAT`S (I´M A PLAYA in that case)WHAT WILL BRING YOU INTO THE MINDS OF DA FOLKS HERE IN EUROPE(dwamn, didn´t I listen to it 10 years ago,???what was it ???what is this now??

TECH N9NE???

COOL????!!!!!!!!!)......

IF THEY STILL DIDN´T GET USED TO YOUR SHIT,HOMEZ........YOU`LL MAKE IT WIT THIS...........AS PLAYA A SAID IT BEFORE: They played I´M A PLAYA in a club in Berlin??Am I right??
I gave a Cd to a DJ in a club here where i live.......juzz to lemme look if they played your shit.....

I think HYDRO isn´t the best track to dance to, but the crowd danced... and I also put I`M A PLAYA on this CD...just 2 tracks....but as I can remember the crowd went crazy, although they didn´t know whom´s shit they were listening to, ya know.......I LUV YA.....AND I´LL ALWAYS SUPPORT YA, YA KNOW....ALL KILLAS, NO FILLAS.........Just to let you know, there ´re a lotta songs to be "reproduced" like AMADEUS....look after Falcos` JEANNY....the context in this song´s just up to date here in Germany.(SHORT NITTY??)......hmmmm,...dunno what to say else......if ya ask Ronny or Alex they might know what I´m talking about.....not that extreme but similar to......aight.....??I`m out!!!