Question to Sac residents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Usually I dont respond to questions like this, but livin here in Sac is like dam!! All red, all the time. It is the total opposite of San Jo. It aint an issue as far as who is on top, to tell you the truth alot of cats dont get down like that really no more. Muthafuckas aint out here pushin the line like folks used to do in the 80's and early to mid 90's. There are alot of fake cats in this shit now that really made shit bad. There are some cats that will listen to a rap CD and since they lovin that certain rappers music, they will go out and rep for that fool (his hood, his life, etc...) In no way do I try to glorify any gang conflict. I'll just say it's some cats out here, and there are some fake cats. And thats Square Biz. :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
im more on tha latin side of tha gang knowledge...but mosta what i see iz blood...itz like that in tha whole valley...Sacramento N Stock-town...most of theze fooz be throwin up that M.O.B. but id be quick ta say mexicanz are tha onez more inta gang activity...NORTHERN cali iz just infezted with NORTEz (givin you tha idea that north cali iz all red) dont git me wrong tho, there are a few confused scrapz thinkin thiz scene iz american me N shit...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~ on tha informin tip:D

May 10, 2002
I live in sac,South Sac,Iam a South Sac Locstah,where I live its mostly Crips but go a lil dpown to north highlands or the heights and its bloods all day...

Apr 25, 2002
When i first moved out here i saw a lot more crips but nowadays its been the opposite, lately i been meetin aotta lil homies out here claimin valley hi bloods

May 4, 2002
WiCkEd said:
I THINK THE COWS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH....
LOL !!! LOL !!!

I like the Midtown / Downtown part of Sacramento . In the summer time thats a real pleasant spot to be ......... they got some real coo places to eat at.

But other than that ........... THAT PLACE IS A SHITHOLE !!!
I dont really even consider it a city ........... more like one big ass town.

Apr 25, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:

LOL !!! LOL !!!

I like the Midtown / Downtown part of Sacramento . In the summer time thats a real pleasant spot to be ......... they got some real coo places to eat at.

But other than that ........... THAT PLACE IS A SHITHOLE !!!
I dont really even consider it a city ........... more like one big ass town.
:(....midtown and downtown? ima have to say a big WTF you talkin bout on that one...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

p.s. kingz goin to finalz puto...