Question regaurding a Mac Dre Project.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
if u wanna make something that is gonna be marketed in any way shape or form, u gotta holla at his peeps for approval. holla at da6foota she's know more about it than any of us... pimp

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I woudl DEFINITELY get ahold of someone at Thizz Ent. before you try to use Dre's likeness for anything. They may really embrace the whole cartoon idea!!! Good shit, Giz.......hit me [email protected] and I will give you contact info!!

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Hey Giz - If you actually get it on the way, hit me up, Im a 2-D Animator/Storyboard artist

Either way hit me up cause we doing thangs at our Animation site.

Dana Thanks for the info. Fa sho I wouldnt make a move without asking first. If we did produce it most likely it would just be for show on there. I know Id want to see some Thizzmation on the Independent Animation Channel.

Jun 2, 2002
legally, i doubt you'd have to get permission...but out of respect it'd probably be a good idea. if you weren't allowed to animate people and use their names/likeness then south park would have been off the air LOOONGGG ago...

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
im pretty sure anything to keep dres memory alive in a positive manner will be taken into consideration...thats a dope ideal though giz...

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
Bwrahahahaha^^^^^
you need to get on the Crew....LOL

I aint really caring about the Legality as much as the proper respect. I aint trying to step on any toes. yadidimean?