Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
I signed up for phase 2 of mission infect. Seems like they're having a big movement in the underground. I like it

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Who is it? Does his name start with a G and end with rewsum?

And who gives a shit if Lo Key is "money hungry". Who in music isn't? If they didn't give a shit about money, and was "doing it for the love of the music", no one would sell CDs- they would be given away for free. Everything is aimed towards making money.
Lo Key is a better rapper than 99% of underground rappers, he is also better than half of Psychopathic, and they're rolling in money. Do you think Lo Key is sleeping on a bed of dollar bills? He might have more money than the average asshole on this message board, but he isn't even at Psychopathic's level of success/money. When Lo Key reaches P Diddy/Puffy (what ever he is going by now) level/money, we can call him money hungry.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Who is it? Does his name start with a G and end with rewsum?

And who gives a shit if Lo Key is "money hungry". Who in music isn't? If they didn't give a shit about money, and was "doing it for the love of the music", no one would sell CDs- they would be given away for free. Everything is aimed towards making money.
Lo Key is a better rapper than 99% of underground rappers, he is also better than half of Psychopathic, and they're rolling in money. Do you think Lo Key is sleeping on a bed of dollar bills? He might have more money than the average asshole on this message board, but he isn't even at Psychopathic's level of success/money. When Lo Key reaches P Diddy/Puffy (what ever he is going by now) level/money, we can call him money hungry.

I'm not talking about GrewSum actually.

And no, it's not about selling Cd's to make money.
It's about him not always following through on sending out verses that were paid for.
Also, more than once case of people not getting their CD's ordered from the 7SE store.

Also, I was offered a free download for a new CD by a 7SE member.
He said

"Do you want my new CD."

I said
"I do. BUt I have to order it later this week. I don't have any money."

And he said
"I meant to download. I'm not all about the money like Lo Key."

And i was hooked up with a free download.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I never got my House 2 from last December. A bum tries to hustle someone for 7 dollars. He's a damn good rapper, but he'll never see any of my money.

And I know it most likely was not his fault personally, but fuck him anyway.

Sep 16, 2008
At least u get something at all. 7SE doesn't send ANYTHING when u buy something lol. Besides, if you dont like new HG stuff, shut the fuck up and don't go there

Sep 16, 2008
At least u get something at all. 7SE doesn't send ANYTHING when u buy something lol. Besides, if you dont like new HG stuff, shut the fuck up and don't go there

Aug 31, 2008
I've gotten all my stuff i ordered from 7se. To me M:I is the shit and I also can't wait for School House Glock to drop.

Now my question to Mars,

How much would it be, to get you on a track with this deceased Moneky :)cheeky:)? Check out my track "Got that Funk" on the Faygoluvers Mixtape for my newest song.

Thanks for the time for getting to most of the questions people ask.

-Outbreak Monkey-