Question for Woodie: About A-wax/Mob Figaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
I ain't one to tryn emphasize beef and situations I have no place in or whatever, but I wanted to ask where you stand on this beef A-wax and the Mob figaz got goin. I know you both collabed with the jacka, and your boy a-wax, so you def know what's up with the berg. Do you see yourself collabin with anybody from the town in the future especially the jacka after the situation? get at me.

Aug 23, 2005
3rdeyeVision said:
I ain't one to tryn emphasize beef and situations I have no place in or whatever, but I wanted to ask where you stand on this beef A-wax and the Mob figaz got goin. I know you both collabed with the jacka, and your boy a-wax, so you def know what's up with the berg. Do you see yourself collabin with anybody from the town in the future especially the jacka after the situation? get at me.
i wuz gunna asked tha same thang a-while ago,but watch out cuz people think your tha cops if u ask questions in this board.but good question.