Question for those with a ipod video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Im trying to put the artwork for the albums I have on my ipod. but for some ression the artwork only shows up in the first song. how do I get it to show up on every song???? thanks

Jun 24, 2003
well I just clicked on the first song from a album and a dragged the artwork from the "my pictures" folder to the i-tunes artwork box. but for some ression it will only show on the song I dragged the photo to. dont tell me I gotta drag that picture to every song that I want the artwork to showup on.

Jan 1, 2006
tyson said:
well I just clicked on the first song from a album and a dragged the artwork from the "my pictures" folder to the i-tunes artwork box. but for some ression it will only show on the song I dragged the photo to. dont tell me I gotta drag that picture to every song that I want the artwork to showup on.
Select all the tracks in that particular album and click get info and then drag the artwork and you're done.

If you have an iTunes account select all the songs in that album right click and hit DOWNLOAD ALBUM ART (that's if you have your mp3's tagged correctly)

Jan 1, 2006
tyson said:
but hold on. all my songs were already checked on accident. so shouldnt all 2000 songs have the same artwork???
No.. those checks next to the songs only mean that you want those songs played. If they're not checked that just means you want them skipped.

The selected songs will be highlighted to let you know