question for Killa tay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
what happend with you workin with Trump tight? i remember seein a ad where the roster was Killa Tay, Da Misses, Maniac, Gp and lUni coleon? did you ever record anything with him? is he still around?

and you know i gotta ask...will you ever release that material with you lil ke and Elcipse?

Aug 16, 2002
my bad folkz there was this cat out here in sac named trump tight who started a label with da misses and Maniac from awol remember them? on his roster of artists releasing albums it said killa tay so i was wondering if he has an album by you or unrealesed material but it dont seem legit if you dont know dude by name haha!

i will try and find the post i remember you mentioning something about some material you had wit dude from CYDAL R.I.P and Lil Ke from the regime are you ever gonna release any of that?

found tha post C-bo made about it ....."C-4" iz killa tay, lil' keKE, COZMO (coz pacino), & Eclipse (R.I.P).....

is that lil ke ex regime member? please tell me you droppin this tay!