Question for DJ MARK 7 and other people that know about Kodiak Jack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
1) Will Hot 98.7 be there this Sunday?

2) How much does it cost to get in?

3) Is there some kind of dress code? Can I show up with a jersey and a visor?

4) The crowd on Sundays, what is it like?

5) Girls? Are they actually good looking? I honestly can't say I hang out in Petaluma, I try to go as far South as possible to get away from that booty ass town....

THANKS!!

I'm actually thinking of popping up there, I found out that I passed all of my classes :classic: and I seriously feel like popping up in there and getting my freak on. I would go to City nights or something like that but thats shit is more like a slave Dungeon, all hot and shit. The last time I went I seriously felt like I was suffering a Heat stroke.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I'll be at the station tonite...We will be there on Sunday, but I'll find out the answers to yer questions about price and dress code...There are ALWAYS tons of girls there. I've talked to a few and they said they feel "safer" there than some of the other spots. Security is tight but they ain't dicks...The crowd is a strictly Hip-Hop crowd.

Hope that helps,
Mark

Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
I'll be at the station tonite...We will be there on Sunday, but I'll find out the answers to yer questions about price and dress code...There are ALWAYS tons of girls there. I've talked to a few and they said they feel "safer" there than some of the other spots. Security is tight but they ain't dicks...The crowd is a strictly Hip-Hop crowd.

Hope that helps,
Mark
BEAUTIFUL MAN!! Let me know about the dress code, and is the line packed? What time does it start so I can get there on time.

THANKS!!

Jan 5, 2003
That Kodiak Jacks is mad country.
I think it's 10 bucks to get in.
There are tons of girls but only 5% of them look good.
Lots of girls trying to dress "HIP HOP" but there's all sorts of flab hanging out.
It is Pet. so you know what to expect.
The security is hella cool.
There isn't really a line.