question for "asylum-knt"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
are you the same ones that were featured on San Quinn's song "You Need To Come See Us"? did yall rap on that track or did it just say your name on it

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Kali Noize Terrorists... Did they used to be called Knuckle Neck Tribe or somethin' like that? I think I'm thinkin' of the same crew. Yes/no?

Gone,
Doxx

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YEAH , ITS LIKE THIS ...KNUCKLE NECK TRIBE BROKE UP , BUT THE 4 MEMBERS ARE WORKING ON THEIR OWN SHIT NOW...LIKE DONE DEAL SAID PAUL AND GENE ARE ON DONE DEAL AS SUBMARINE FUNK , AND PAUL AKA MISTA SIRATE IS STILL RUNNING THIS BEEYOTCH AS THE MAIN PRODUCER OF KALI NOIZE , MY MUTHA FUCKING PRODUCER!!! THE SONG COME SEE US' WAS KNUCKLE NECK TRIBE FEATURING SAN QUINN RECORDED IN THE DUGEON AT MISTA SIRATE'S HOUSE , QUINN KNOWZ WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. PRECHERMAN OF KNT HAS SOME ILL SHIT COMING OUT DONT SLEEP ON THAT , ITS GOING TO BE BLAZIN , JOHN MASON AKA J-DEF OF KALI NOIZE DID THE PRODUCTION ON THAT ONE , PICK THAT UP FA SHO. RIGHT NOW PAUL IS WORKING ON MANY COMPS "ISLAND MENTALITY" "WESTERN EDITION VOL2" , LOST SOULS , AND ASYLUM DYNASTY'S SECOND ALBUM. SO GET UR LEMONADE AND SHADES CUZ ITS GOING TO BE HEAT WAVE COMING FOR THE SUMMER TIME , LOOK FOR KALI NOIZE TO MAKE MUTHA FUCKIN NOIZE. ONE LOVE...TEKK

'

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Asylum k-n-t: Wuddupimpjuice. This is RHYTHMX from $ickWid'It Records. Submarine Funk is on some new and pimproved shit. I'm diggin all of Pauls musick. For the last 3 months, I've been working wid JDef at my estate. We been puttin it down like we're supposed to. I've had a chance to work with my Asian sista TUBI aka 2B. Me and JDef are workin on some new shit for my album as well as Tha Suspectz album. I haven't heard your musick, but if you are fuckin wid Tha Submarine Funk........SHIIIIIT You fuckin wid tha best. Nuff said. Keep it hot and keep it poppin piiimp. Peace & Pro$$$perity to you and tha fam, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records Board of Weoplizations.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

DankSinatra said:
Asylum k-n-t: Wuddupimpjuice. This is RHYTHMX from $ickWid'It Records. Submarine Funk is on some new and pimproved shit. I'm diggin all of Pauls musick. For the last 3 months, I've been working wid JDef at my estate. We been puttin it down like we're supposed to. I've had a chance to work with my Asian sista TUBI aka 2B. Me and JDef are workin on some new shit for my album as well as Tha Suspectz album. I haven't heard your musick, but if you are fuckin wid Tha Submarine Funk........SHIIIIIT You fuckin wid tha best. Nuff said. Keep it hot and keep it poppin piiimp. Peace & Pro$$$perity to you and tha fam, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records Board of Weoplizations.
ERRAY ASK JOHN TO LET U HEAR THE LAST TRACK I RECORDED WITH HIM CALLED "HOW WE GONNA COME" , ONE LOVE PLAYA , AND MAYBE WE CAN NETWORK ON SOMETHING MAJOR.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Fa Shiggadel. I'ma see JDef aka Johnny Versaucy this week. We are finishing one called "ASIAN INFLUENZA" for my albumble. Stayuptilden, RHYTHMX aka DankSinatra of Tha FAT SACK PACK.

P.S. Done Deal if you see this, wuddupiiiimp!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
<b>Rhythm:</b> How was the motherland? Good to see you back. I was actually gonna call you this week to see what was up. You at the pad tonight? Let me know so we can talk about gettin' that DAT for the comp from you so we can leak a snippet for the board to hear. That song is gonna kill 'em.

Gone,
Doxx

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

them real hard hittaz know KNT aint no small time...John Mason aka Johnny Versaucy old school J-deffer thats my nigga , ask that nigga about Tekk from ASYLUM all day erryday folks. For all these internet cats on my dick ..."Come See Us'" trick ass mutha fuckas saying im a bad representation of Kali Noize , busta ass niggas mad at the fact that i come real and dont give a fuck about 5 queers on a message board , im not looking for fans or try to kiss ass for album sales , i let the music do the talking. Rhythm , fa sho pimp we finna bump heads if u working with John folks. one love Tekk from ASYLUM ~ Kali Noize

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

Tekk N Gizmo of K.N.T. Auk The Hater in the back Getting ready for a Show on stage

@ the StoryVille For the Pac 10 record release

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

BDubb - Tekk - Gboogs @ GGPark S.F.

@GGP BDubb , Tekk N GBoogs from K.N.T. now Submarine Funk

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

@ a Show

Mista Sirate Of K.N.T. now Submarine Funk , Brand Of Terror , Tekk from Asylum (bottom) Young Oski from Asylum

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

For them K.N.T. fans , i posted some of the 97' 98' underground shit we did at the dungeon some might remember "EARHUSTLAZ" and some "UNDERGROUND ASSASINZ"

HTTP://ASYLUMDYNASTY.IUMA.COM

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YOUNGMOE said:
Young Oski from Daly City?
around the crocker area and what not?
looks hella familiar
Young cuzin Oski from Templeton East Side Daly City fa sho.