Question for all Fantom X users....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
i just got this keyboard, and i noticed that when im in performance mode/mixer, that track One's reverb and chorus dont work, i turn the nobs all the way up and get no effect what so ever, track 2-16 work fine, i tried checkin the manual but only ended up getting lost.. maybe it has to do with track one's settings?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i just got this keyboard, and i noticed that when im in performance mode/mixer, that track One's reverb and chorus dont work, i turn the nobs all the way up and get no effect what so ever, track 2-16 work fine, i tried checkin the manual but only ended up getting lost.. maybe it has to do with track one's settings?
I've never noticed this problem and I don't use the verb or chorus fx. I suggest you reset your fantom and see if that solves it. I'll dig into it tommorow and see whats up.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I totally disagree. Roland has been a vital asset to me and they were always helpful. Yamaha on the other hand, I had to tell THEM there shit was incompatible with digi products.
korg and yamaha put a great deal of work into keeping their customers happy with updates, new patches, etc.... roland cant even get a 21st century OS for the fantom g.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ok I just solved the problem. I guess the Fantom X has a "demo" setting for the first channel/track that routes it to MFX, but for everything else it's the same. What you should do is press the EFFECTS button and that will take you to a new screen. The first thing you'll see in the new screen is PART. It should say PART 1. Right below that you should see part 1 (which is actually channel/track 1) is routed to the MFX. Change it from MFX to A and you'll be set.

There may be a way to have everything default to the same settings, but like I said I don't use the FX on the board (even though they are useful) so you're on your own with that.

Apr 5, 2004
Ok I just solved the problem. I guess the Fantom X has a "demo" setting for the first channel/track that routes it to MFX, but for everything else it's the same. What you should do is press the EFFECTS button and that will take you to a new screen. The first thing you'll see in the new screen is PART. It should say PART 1. Right below that you should see part 1 (which is actually channel/track 1) is routed to the MFX. Change it from MFX to A and you'll be set.

There may be a way to have everything default to the same settings, but like I said I don't use the FX on the board (even though they are useful) so you're on your own with that.
yes it worked perfectly...ur the siccness MVP of all time mayn thanks for da help!