QUESTION BOUT LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2002
www.mybeatshop.com
AYE I HEARD HOMEBOY WAS ON THE JENNY JONES SHOW OR SOMETHING A WHILE BACK, HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE INTERVIEWED BOUT HIS MUSIC AND HOW PEOPLE WAS TRIPING ON HOW HE WAS SPITING BOUT EATING PEOPLE AND ALL THAT HIT'EM UP SHIT, YOU KNOW TALKING DOWN ON HOMEBOY

BUT I WANTED TO KNOW IF SHIT WAS TRUE CUZ HELLA FOOLS WAS TELLING ME THAT, SO I WONDER IF ONE OF YOU HERE KNOW OF OR SEEN A SHOW LYNCH BEEN ON? , LIKE A DAY TIME TALK SHOW CUZ THAT BE SOME SHIT IF IT WAS REALLY TRUE.

Jun 16, 2002
yea he wuz i dont no much bout da shit i juz no dat he wuz interviewed cuz a guest wanted 2 confront him sayin dat lynchz lyricz made him kill sumbdy but datz all i really no n oh hewuz also on leeza but shit juz keep askin round cuz maybe sumbody no more shit den me

Sep 29, 2002
yeah, some kid went & taped the season cd
to his chest, put "loc'ed to the brain" on repeat
on his cd player & went & killed his room-mates.
one-times caught up to his ass at his girlfriends,
i think he was finna kill her next. the leeza show
edited lynch's responses that put him in a bad
light but what can you expect from tabloid tv?
if leeza had half the talent lynch has she
wouldn't be stuck doing daytime trash tv.
'nuff said.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
damn.....where was that kid from....???
ohh n fucc that leeza bitch.....lynch shulda lay her ass down right there n skull fucced that bitch str8 to her grave.....siccmade style

:::::

Aug 7, 2002
maannn dats stoopid wtf!? if kidzz can't handle lynch'z verbally siccness den dey shouldn't even listen at all...and wats da leeza show? im kinda confused yo

May 8, 2002
At least Lynch got some good samples out of the show.

"Is it true that all the rappers on your label have been shot?"
"What's INDO, marijuana?"
LOL!
Should do another show just for the fucking samples...

Jun 23, 2002
damb,lynch you need to find that shit and put on a dvd or sumthin,I know if you can't find it someone can.get the master video before they edited that shit.......