Question bout gettin my Oil Changed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
hey folks i gone like 3,300 miles without a oil change and i gotta drive like another 100miles today for a job interview and i was just wondering how serious is that on my car cause i know you suppose to get one like every 3,000 miles....i aint got time to get it changed till tommorow though........anyways like how bad is this for my car , is there a way to check the color of my oil and see like how bad it needs to be changed ?

Jun 27, 2002
blood, loosen the nut for ya oil pan.....let all the oil drain into a bucket,replace the screw......unscrew ya oil filter.....replace it..(you might need a oil filter wrench for this....about $7 at most) go get 4 or 5 quarts of 10w30 oil.....pour these into the cap marked "oil" under ya hood.....done!

You'll be fine bro...dont trip...i've gone a lot longet than that without one....iot aint gonna kill ya car...but you need to do it and it aint that hard...or just go pay the 20.00 and get it done......fuck you could probably find a website that will show you how to do it....lol

Jun 27, 2002
LOL...YOU COULD DO IT IN THE SAME TIME IT PROLLY TAKES YOU TO FUCK AROUND ON THE NET ....

naw ya shit will be fine, just change it when ya get home

May 7, 2002
Remember changing tires is jack the car up loosen the lugs Then pull the tire off... It wont budge otherwise. Throw the new GoodYears on there and reverse the order.. You should be fine on this #1.....

Spark plug replacement next week:

Stay Tuned....

Dec 30, 2002
i dont actaully matter. Im pretty sure oil companies made that 3000 mile rule anyway. Propaganda. you shouldnt go more than 4500 though.

Apr 25, 2002
What year is your car homie? If you are worried about it, definitely check your oil and make sure the dipstick shows it's full. You should be more than fine. You're just barely over 3000 anyway. If it's a newer car, check the manual to see what weight the engine takes. Not all cars take 10w-30 as it's standard weight oil.....