Question About Thugs Get Lonley Too....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
this track is with 2pac & Tech N9ne. This guy who claims he knows Edi who says that Edi said tech and pac never met. And then tech just mixed that track in with pac for some fame. I was like naa that can't be true. Anyone know the real come about of this track? like, was tech just mixed into the track? or...i mean how was it done...

Oct 9, 2002
He talks about meeting Pac in a bunch of songs. But it is true Tech didnt meet with Pac for the recording of that song. I think they were supposed to then Pac died and Tech added his verse later.

Peace

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
This was in our Pre-Absolute Power interview with Tech.....

Which is down right now.....it will be back up soon.

But in short.....Tech said....they first met in...93? At Jack The Rapper convention in Atlanta in the hotel lobby. A few years later he was out in LA doin shit with QWEST Records and met up with Pac again, and QDIII was really wanting the both of them to get on a track. They had the track all lined up and ready to go, but Tupac died and Tech didnt get a chance to go out and record his verse, but QDIII still wanted him to do it so he sent the track out to KC and Tech spit his verse and the rest is for the history books and Makavelli 9 or whatever bootleg it was on. I hope Suge or Pac mom puts that song out there w/Tech on it some day.

Nick

Aug 25, 2002
Well, Nas is in "Thugs Mansion Accoustic" if you haven't heard it with 2pac.....and Jay-z did a baltant rip off of me and my girlfriend and on the radio 2pacs verse is still in it but in the video and single i think they cut it out.

Nov 14, 2002
I didn't know Pac was on that track... Never heard any of it except for the radio edit.

Allright... I got ya. Thanks.

On that note, what's the status with Nas and Gotti/Murder Inc?

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
tell me what 2 say zero

ill type and post anything 2 get u OFF MY BACK

i dont want to be ur friend but fuck anything is better than seein u talk shit bout me in half ur posts

N ALSO WHAT DID I EVER DO 2 YOU cuz im REALLY sorry 4 doin it friend:classic:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Maybe I don't understand you correctly, but why would Death Row put Nas or Jay-Z on a track with Pac?
Death Row wouldn't, but Affini(Pac's Mom) would....she all about squashing all her son's beefs.

Suge was pissed that Nas was on the Thugs Mansion remix. Or so I hear.

but you're right.......If she puts the album out then Tech would probablly be replaced by whoever is hot at the time.

But I wonder.....if QDIII still has the track. Who the fuck knows.

Nick

Aug 21, 2002
I think that the best thing to do with that track is....

STRANGE should buy PAC's vocals to it, and have someone between QDIII, Timb, Ronnz or Dre' drop a sick beat to it and toss that bitch on Everready and make that bitch a hot single...

I think that Tech's verse it too tight on there, and to show for it, when I let people hear it that I dont even like Tech, they luv his verse and say that it was hella clever and they luv it, but they are dissing the beat big time... I like how they did Thugs Mansion, but WE ALL KNOW, big time muthafucka's dont know a gold mine (Tech N9ne) if it stole them in the face...

Let Tech beat em' to it, by dropping a phat beat to it and putting that shit out, before they take out Tech, and toss Nas, Fabolous or Ja Rule on there with the same beat which wouldn't amount to nohing... So when they do release it, they'd say, well Tech already done it, that's just a remake...

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I don't have a problem with the beat...I think they go perfect with it and sounds in harmony. The only thing I dont like about it is at the end how many times it says "Thugs get lonely too". Shit gets on my nerves and I always end up changing it. I always seem to hate remixes anyways after I hear the original.

Nov 14, 2002
STRANGE should buy PAC's vocals to it, and have someone between QDIII, Timb, Ronnz or Dre' drop a sick beat to it and toss that bitch on Everready
That would cost as much money as it would to get me on the track... I'm talkin like, a backstage pass or a front row ticket... It would be worth the same to drop my ass on the new disc. just Imagine how many people on the sicc would want to hear my stupid ass blastin them on the disc... Them and Puff daddy (P.Diddy) too... Somethin' like that. STRANGE couldn't afford that... LoL.

Yeah... I come free.

[and this is the post that I realize I'm too drunk.. Hence the yada yada...]