Question about The 5th Ward Boys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002

lol, thats E-Rock from Dallas, not from 5th Ward Boyz..

No, none of there solo albums ever came out..E-Rock dropped a couple undergrounds..I have one I got from him Super Bowl weekend when it was in the H..They all seem to keep goin in and out of jail..They also did some underground shit with some youngsters outta 5th Ward, called 5th Ellement..

TLT

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2005
Pushinbigbody00 said:
lol, thats E-Rock from Dallas, not from 5th Ward Boyz..

No, none of there solo albums ever came out..E-Rock dropped a couple undergrounds..I have one I got from him Super Bowl weekend when it was in the H..They all seem to keep goin in and out of jail..They also did some underground shit with some youngsters outta 5th Ward, called 5th Ellement..
damn to bad it never came out... glad to know that E-rock still doing his thing tho i hope i see something new from them in the future..thanks for the info! if you have a new track of e-rock that you think is bangin would you post one?? because the last time i heard a new verse of E-Rock was on yuk's album so im fiending for yeeears! for some new shit to hear.