question about snitching

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2007
ok so i know a guy who killed a guy recently at natomas lake a couple weeks ago

if i snitch on him to the popo for a thousand dollars reward, will i ever be liked on a gangster board like siccness?

will i be banned for snitching?

also another question

how do you make your monitor take pictures of u? like people take their pictures looking at the screen

how do you get that shit to work nukkas?

Aug 17, 2006
MeadowViewCuz said:

if i snitch on him to the popo for a thousand dollars reward, will i ever be liked on a gangster board like siccness?

also another question

how do you make your monitor take pictures of u? like people take their pictures looking at the screen

depends... am i the killa? and if not how much of the $1000.00 are you gonna split with me?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
MeadowViewCuz said:
also another question

practice with a .38 first

point the barrell towards your face, smile then pull trigger

SAY CHEESE!!

Apr 7, 2007
MeadowViewCuz said:

also another question

THAT WOULD BE SNITCHIN AND YOU WOULDNT LIVE TO HAVE KIDS SO DONT SNITCH AND LIVE A GOOD HAPPY LIFE AND FA GET IT EVER HAPPENED YOU AINT KNOW NUFFIN BOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 7, 2007
Lil Ron said:
Now you're just making shit up
HOWS DAT MAKIN SHIT UP IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT COMMITTED A CRIME AND IT MAKES IT TO AMW AND YOU TELL DATZ SNITCHIN. OR WERE PART OF A CRIME AND YOU TELL ON YO PARTNER DAT DID DA CRIME WIT YOU DATZ SNITCHIN