question about " East County Gamers"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
ok so i just checked my e-mail and i dont no if u guys got this aswell but the e-mail was tiltled antioch rap.. and this was the messege..

AT HOME RECORDS is taking Antioch rap music back in time. AT HOME RECORDS is re-releasing the very first Antioch Califorina based rap compilation to ever be released. It is L-Love presents "East County Gamers" and it was released 2 weeks before East Co Co Records released "Northern Expozure Volume 1" (RIP to Woodie. The Greatest Norteno Rapper). On L-Love presents "East County Gamers" you get to hear Antioch rappers pre Woodie (RIP). Antioch rappers from the 1992-1996 era. You hear artists like Afrodeziak. You also get to hear the very first two Norteno rap songs to come from Antioch.
The cd will be re-released on April 1st, but Rock Bottom Records in Antioch (925) 757-7766 and rapbay.com will have the cds early. So if you want to copy call Rock Bottom Records or e-mail rapbay.com at: [email protected] and tell them that you are looking for L-Love presents "East County Gamers". The project will be a Limited Edition with only 1,000 more units re-released.

well my question is it says this cd is being re-released and that it says " you get to hear Antioch rapper pre Woodie (R.I.P) so is there woodie tracks on this cd.. if so are they un-released and if any one has em can they throw em up..

thanks in advance..

Nov 2, 2002
oh hell no, do NOT fuck with L-Love...........dude and his crew are WEIRD AS FUCK.......not to mention their cd's have the lowest recording quality known to man......
i could get into the reasons why they are so weird, but it would take a few hours

Mar 5, 2006
oh hell no, do NOT fuck with L-Love...........dude and his crew are WEIRD AS FUCK.......not to mention their cd's have the lowest recording quality known to man......
i could get into the reasons why they are so weird, but it would take a few hours
LOL YEA I WASNT EVER GONNA BUY IT.. JSUT SAW THE EMAIL AND IT SAID ANTIOCH RAP FROM L-LOVE IM LIKE WTF....

May 4, 2006
ya i remember this cd being at rock bottom years ago. I was never a fan of l love so i didnt get it and ya his production/quality sux. so your not really missing anything with this.

Nov 2, 2002
yea, POLA BEAR is a L-Love desciple......L-Love claims that theyve sold 40,000 copies of it or some shit......they are straight up liars. On his myspace under the "who id like to meet" section, it said "anyone who would want to buy pola bear arctic circle"....4 years after it came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? Dude is relentless at promoting

im just scratching the surface with this LLOve shit

Feb 6, 2006
I picked up "East Couty Gamers" from Streetlight Record in San Jose yesterday. This is a good cd. Its not radio music. It is underground gangsta music. Alot of rappers now try to do radio music and I have been missing that street music.

The group Afrodeziak from Antioch has the most songs on the cd and they come with heat. One of the rappers from the group raps with dope patterns. Land Of Da Lost from Antioch or Concord (I'm not sure) comes with heat too. There is some Norte' talk on the cd and actually Pola Bear is on the cd and his voice sounds really young. The funny thing is at the end of the cd L-Love runs down the names of all the rappers from Antioch at the time and there was like only himself, Pitkin, Big $hell, Mac Bonez, Afrodeziak, Woodie and Pola Bear. Man times have changed.

For real with no duff in your dope. If you want a underground gangsta album that ain't got 15 songs rapping about girls or trying to sing to females this is what you want. This is what you want to play while your slappin' bones and drinking a 40 with the homies or on a long ass car ride to work.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
I picked up "East Couty Gamers" from Streetlight Record in San Jose yesterday. This is a good cd. Its not radio music. It is underground gangsta music. Alot of rappers now try to do radio music and I have been missing that street music.

The group Afrodeziak from Antioch has the most songs on the cd and they come with heat. One of the rappers from the group raps with dope patterns. Land Of Da Lost from Antioch or Concord (I'm not sure) comes with heat too. There is some Norte' talk on the cd and actually Pola Bear is on the cd and his voice sounds really young. The funny thing is at the end of the cd L-Love runs down the names of all the rappers from Antioch at the time and there was like only himself, Pitkin, Big $hell, Mac Bonez, Afrodeziak, Woodie and Pola Bear. Man times have changed.

For real with no duff in your dope. If you want a underground gangsta album that ain't got 15 songs rapping about girls or trying to sing to females this is what you want. This is what you want to play while your slappin' bones and drinking a 40 with the homies or on a long ass car ride to work.

Yep. Agreed.

Street Masters Magazine WESTCOAST
http://www.streetmastersmagazine.com

Jan 4, 2004

the best song on here is "candy paint". why isn't this at rock bottom?

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Sorry to bring up this old post, but the L-Love presents "The Styles Of The Bay 2" is SOLD OUT at most stores already so I thought I would let people know that most stores do still have a few of the O.G. L-Love presents "East County Gamers" in stock. Although it its self is out selling L-Love presents "The Styles Of The Bay 2" at 2 to 1.

Stores that still have L-Love presents "East County Gamers":

Street Light Records in San Jose

Rock Bottom Records in Antioch

J-Teez in STOCKTON
1101 E. March Lane
#B
Stockton, CA 95210
209-957-4816

Replay Records in STOCKTON
7560 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, Ca 95207

Urban Life Store in Concord

I hope that the units keep moving at this pace. I THANK everyone that has been picking up the music. I told you it is quality.