Question about auctions??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I always heard from random folx that sunday afternoon was the best, it depends on who your crowd is really, if you do oversees a lot then you have to play into their time frame, if strictly U.S you wanna avoid Friday & Saturday Nights. For me I list when I can, as a buyer I find myself more active during work hours.

Jan 30, 2004
i used to try and end them when it was a good time oversea's as well as in the usa, so they wouldn't end in the middle of the night somewhere but now i just list them whenever i have time, usually during the week at night. i don't think i noticed much of a difference in bidding activity.

May 3, 2002
i used to try and end them when it was a good time oversea's as well as in the usa, so they wouldn't end in the middle of the night somewhere but now i just list them whenever i have time, usually during the week at night. i don't think i noticed much of a difference in bidding activity.
The same for me, usually my shit jumps a day before the end of auction and no last minute bidders like I see with other folx who have their items jump the complete opposite.