Question about a-wax song about hus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
Its funny....Wax has this whole forum buzzing like crazy over this...and its like he took the track off and packed up...and its never to be spoken of amongst us.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
eastbay. you can talk about all you want. its a free country. but its been asked that, that shit stay off the net. no offense taken i hope non was given by me speaking on this topic chief. do what you do and be easy.

Feb 3, 2005
a-wax aint shit without disses and features, i heard his albums, solo songs are garbage. I seen the video...lookin like a low budget dipset video. shit is garbage, real niggas know whats up....my niggas star in hood to hood.

Apr 25, 2002
Mack A Hoe said:
a-wax aint shit without disses and features, i heard his albums, solo songs are garbage. I seen the video...lookin like a low budget dipset video. shit is garbage, real niggas know whats up....my niggas star in hood to hood.
thats just silly

Jun 2, 2002
Mack A Hoe said:
who did a-wax diss other than hussalah that got him recognition??

what features has he relied on? hes had 5 features on his last two albums.

back up your statements with some facts....and by the way, what's your favorite video that huss is in?

Feb 3, 2005
3xLaZY said:
who did a-wax diss other than hussalah that got him recognition??

what features has he relied on? hes had 5 features on his last two albums.

back up your statements with some facts....and by the way, what's your favorite video that huss is in?
i bought 2 a-wax albums just cus his features. The songs with features where cool. The solo songs where wack as fuck.

Him dissin the hus & b.a. is what im talkin bout.

The only video that i seen the hus in was "get the money" C-Bo. And that video had REAL niggas in it.

I'm say this again, hus is shittin on a-wax...and the hus ain't even that tight.

Jun 2, 2002
im not jocking anyone on here, so im really coming from an unbiased pt of view....u need to relisten to some of a-wax's shit maine...im not talkin 65g's....soak up thug deluxe and c&c. hussalah's ok, but i really dont think he has the depth to keep my interest for a whole cd....

Oct 10, 2004
3xLaZY said:
im not jocking anyone on here, so im really coming from an unbiased pt of view....u need to relisten to some of a-wax's shit maine...im not talkin 65g's....soak up thug deluxe and c&c. hussalah's ok, but i really dont think he has the depth to keep my interest for a whole cd....

Itz real-
seems like ur trying to be unbiased, but u prefer one to the other. We all have a favorite out of the two. They're styles are waaay different from each other....Wax sounds like hes using rap as an anti-depressant...like tryin to get shit off his chest. Hus is poppin' style on em. But yo, A-Wax cant sing-Hus has a good voice. Both knock, but I prefer listenin' to Hus. Everyone has their own opinion on the artists, but we should leave their street issues out of our judgement...simply because WE DONT KNO THEM PERSONALLY-except Dutch.-but u get the point.