Question about A-Wax Everlasting Money album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2015
Any of you has the CD? I got a brand new copy just recently and every single track skips every 20-30 secs. Any of you has the same problem? CD has no scratch and came factory sealed so I can only assume it is a faulty copy and I need to get myself another copy. Just want to make sure it’s not every CD the same. Thanks in advance

May 2, 2018
I got the CD. Doesnt skip.
I got it brand new at the store, took the seal off and saw a big ass scratch across the bottom of the disc. But its toward the outer part and doesn't have any data on that section i guess. Whoever was packaging them handled them poorly.

Props: DUTCH-F.E
Apr 4, 2015
This and my copy of Pushin Keyz has pauses between each track of 3-5 seconds when I suppose each track should flow smoothly into the next one given the type of album it is. Mastering of the CD is of such poor quality compared to the iTunes version too.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This and my copy of Pushin Keyz has pauses between each track of 3-5 seconds when I suppose each track should flow smoothly into the next one given the type of album it is. Mastering of the CD is of such poor quality compared to the iTunes version too.
My copy of pushing keyz is fine. I hate I cant find that version of Road to get rich without the add libs on the hook online, like on the CD.

Apr 4, 2015
On another note, I have this board to thank for bringing me to listen to A-Wax. I was missing out until a month ago when I started listening to some of his old stuff. I splurged and got myself like 10 of his albums on CD (Savage Timez, Recession Proof with Gonzoe, Everybody Loves Me Chapters 1-2, Everlasting Money, Pushin Keyz, Hustlas Convention starring A-Wax and the list goes on)

Props: siccmadesyko
May 2, 2018
On another note, I have this board to thank for bringing me to listen to A-Wax. I was missing out until a month ago when I started listening to some of his old stuff. I splurged and got myself like 10 of his albums on CD (Savage Timez, Recession Proof with Gonzoe, Everybody Loves Me Chapters 1-2, Everlasting Money, Pushin Keyz, Hustlas Convention starring A-Wax and the list goes on)
I got a bunch of his old stuff on CD if u wanna cop any. They hard to find these days.