Question about a Fat Pat song.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
It goes "Draped up and Dripped out, know what im talkin bout, 3 N tha mornin gettin tha gat out that stash spot" Is it called Draped Up cuz I cant find it to download on bearshare.

Dec 16, 2005
first off, it's NOT fat pat
THAT'S LIL' KEKE & DJ SCREW - PIMP THE PEN

STILL PIMPIN' PENS is on keke's don't mess w/ texas album. you can find the one you're talkin' bout on screws' 3 n' tha mornin pt.2 cd.

Feb 8, 2006
thatboymo said:
first off, it's NOT fat pat
THAT'S LIL' KEKE & DJ SCREW - PIMP THE PEN

STILL PIMPIN' PENS is on keke's don't mess w/ texas album. you can find the one you're talkin' bout on screws' 3 n' tha mornin pt.2 cd.
Actually I think its both of them on that song. Tell me if im wrong though. I think its Lil Keke first and then Fat Pat.

Dec 16, 2005
it's not man. PIMP THE PEN is lil keke only.
STILL PIMPIN' PENS is keke & dj screw does the last verse.....
"i done screwed up the industry / now these majors be pagin' me.....

Feb 8, 2006
thatboymo said:
it's not man. PIMP THE PEN is lil keke only.
STILL PIMPIN' PENS is keke & dj screw does the last verse.....
"i done screwed up the industry / now these majors be pagin' me.....
Well thanks for clearing it up for me. I got another question, on that Trae "Screw Already Warned Me" what song is that sample taken out of?

Dec 16, 2005
Violentken88 said:
Well thanks for clearing it up for me. I got another question, on that Trae "Screw Already Warned Me" what song is that sample taken out of?
i cant remember exactly what tape it is, but thats a freestyle off one of dj screws mixtapes that they sampled. almost all them hooks you hear on stuff comin' outta houston is taken straight off freestyles from screwtapes or samples from fat pat's ghetto dreams album.