question about a deal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
One of my homie's is selling his recording equipment to me, i wanted to check if its worth it or not...1st off, it was barely ever used, maybe once or twice TOTAL, and one of the times it was used by me...so almost new...He's sellin all of this for $2000...is it a good deal? is it worth passing up?? Help me out....

well here's the list of shit hes tryin to sell in a package:

Apple Imac 20"

Digidesign Digi 002 Rack with Pro Tools LE

M-audio monitors with subwoofer (dont know exact model)

Headphones...(not sure which model)

Mic: Shure's KSM44/SL

all the wires and chords supplied, + studiofoam, and the pro tools is already installed on the Imac...

C

CcytzO_Loc

2000 is well worth it though and i would spend it if i had it......

C

CcytzO_Loc

i dont think you would find another deal as good anytime soon if thats what your asking.....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
thats what i said 1750,

used price on IMAC-probably no more than 1000
002 i'd say 850 if it looks clean
the monitor set M-Audio isnt known for their monitors at all so 350
the mic 300
used headphones 50 tops you can good brand new cans for around 100
protools comes with the 002 so hes not doing you any favors there
what kind of cable?

Fuck it it is a pretty good deal, go for it. I'd ask the specs on the computer though. An Imac maxed out can only hold 2 gigs of ram and without a warrenty you will spend loot if anything goes wrong with an IMAC. New PCs around 1000 come out more beefed nowadays than an old IMAC will under a G.

C

CcytzO_Loc

shit that foam goes for like $50 a square foot add that in and i think its well worth over 2 g's.....try spending 2 g's on brand new shit you wont get half of whats in this deal.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

jayda650 said:
thats what i said 1750,

used price on IMAC-probably no more than 1000
002 i'd say 850 if it looks clean
the monitor set M-Audio isnt known for their monitors at all so 350
the mic 300
used headphones 50 tops you can good brand new cans for around 100
protools comes with the 002 so hes not doing you any favors there
what kind of cable?

Fuck it it is a pretty good deal, go for it. I'd ask the specs on the computer though. An Imac maxed out can only hold 2 gigs of ram and without a warrenty you will spend loot if anything goes wrong with an IMAC. New PCs around 1000 come out more beefed nowadays than an old IMAC will under a G.

more than likely he wont have a problem with the imac since they dont crash like PC's....as long as he uses it strictly for recording and doesnt put it online it should be coo....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
That's an excellent deal, and if the equipment really is LIKE BRAND NEW, and hasn't been used at all, you would be a fool not to take it! Like other said, you won't get a deal like that again dude.

Peace.