Question 4 Producers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
Well for me M-Dash has really helped me out tremendously, getting my name out there..with productions on most of his releases and spreading the word about my productions. Being a part of PBE has really helped me to get a little more recognition in this game.. That's my dude fa real..

I am also working with Playa Rae and the Monstaville camp...with the release of Playa Rae's solo album "Days Like This" and future releases...

check out www.worldsbestproducers.com

They got ya boyee as the producer of the moment.. Go get a subscription under ya boyee.. Support Remy Remaq Productionz!!!!

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
C-Bo and Killa Tay got my name out there and that allowed me to work with other artist that I've always wanted to work with in the Bay.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Well for me M-Dash has really helped me out tremendously, getting my name out there..with productions on most of his releases and spreading the word about my productions. Being a part of PBE has really helped me to get a little more recognition in this game.. That's my dude fa real..

I am also working with Playa Rae and the Monstaville camp...with the release of Playa Rae's solo album "Days Like This" and future releases...

check out www.worldsbestproducers.com

They got ya boyee as the producer of the moment.. Go get a subscription under ya boyee.. Support Remy Remaq Productionz!!!!
What's up Remy? Dash is a real solid man. Its been s honor having him spit on my beats. He let me hear some of the latest slaps from you. Keep puttin in work.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
AP.9 WAS THE FIRST KNOWN RAPPER TO BELIEVE IN ME EVEN BEFORE I BELIEVED IN MYSELF. HE LET ME PRODUCE MOST OF ON THA BLOCK...
WHEN I HAVE PRODUCER FRIENDS LIKE BC, MIKE MOSLEY, ASSASSIN, RICK ROCK AND ASSASSIN WHO ARE SOME OF THE BEST PRODUCERS AROUND, ITS HARD FOR ME TO THINK OF MYSELF ON THEIR LEVEL, SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM PLAYIN THE BACKGROUND. ALL OF THESE PRODUCERS I MENTIONED HAVE INSPIRED ME TO TAKE MY GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Apr 7, 2006
nobody.. haha but i decided to post here to get myself a lil promotion lol

i've had OFFERS (a lot of myspace rappers but some people u guys would know) but kinda blew em off. im 16 i got school to worry bout lol. hopefully within a few years i'll get some clients.