Queens or Timberwolves

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
fake?? the bulls aint never played in LA? hahahah fuck the bulls

dodgers and lake show on mines all day for life

LA born and raised

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
RAS 925 said:
cuz most of these laker fans up here are fake.......especially the 1s in north side vacaville
and all the kings fans here were fans back in the days of Wayman Tisdale,Bobby Hurley,Tyus Edney,Mike Peplowski,etc,etc.. right???

Oct 12, 2003
Your gonna call these laker fans bandwagon jumpers, BUT WERE YOU A KINGS FAN WHEN THEY SUCKED ASS? Im just askin causes for the past 5 years all of a sudden Kings got fans out of nowhere. All i have to say is
FUCK THE KINGS

WARRIORS ON MINES BIATCH

Jan 4, 2003
559_Soldado said:
Your gonna call these laker fans bandwagon jumpers, BUT WERE YOU A KINGS FAN WHEN THEY SUCKED ASS? Im just askin causes for the past 5 years all of a sudden Kings got fans out of nowhere. All i have to say is
FUCK THE KINGS

WARRIORS ON MINES BIATCH
nah I wasn't a kings fan for life..I dont have 1 team in basketball I go for warriors or kings whichever plays best to make it in the playoffs and I go for whichever of them are in the playoffs to represent northern cali but its different for my #1 sport Football..RAIDERS ONLY

May 5, 2002
RAS 925 said:
y u missin out on the clippers?

clippers originally from san diego before they moved to LA!

but i aint trippin if i cant get the hook up on some lake show tickets, ill go to a clippers game!! oh boy

Jan 4, 2003
wow did you have to come read a thread if you dont like it??? Damn how about that last 3 point shot by Peja from way behind the line.