QUEENIE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
thats right he was locced up! forgot about that...

maybe not top 5 lyrically... but becuz he makes some dope songs which is sayin alot... i could bare to listen to 10 straight traccs from dude

... and LOL at that picture^ being NOT IN THE BLACC HOLE... somewhat adjacent but NOT IN the blacc hole

Apr 26, 2006
I always liked Queenie's shit. I like his style because it ain't typical cholo sounding like all your "Mr.'s" and "Lil's". His production is always good. :cool:

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
thats right he was locced up! forgot about that...

maybe not top 5 lyrically... but becuz he makes some dope songs which is sayin alot... i could bare to listen to 10 straight traccs from dude

... and LOL at that picture^ being NOT IN THE BLACC HOLE... somewhat adjacent but NOT IN the blacc hole
Lol, it is hatin season huh? U might just bee the biggest charger fan on here..
That whole place is a black hole/shit hole

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
QUEENIE IS THE TRUTH! PEEP OUT HIS LAST INTERVIEW BEFORE HE GOT LOCKED UP ONLY ON WWW.DAGOSD.COM HE SPOKE ON SOME REAL SHIT AND AT THE END WE PLAY HIS BANGER "ON & ON" FEATURING THE GAME. Q IS A REAL HUMBLE CAT, WITH A BIG HEART. I HOPE HE IS BACK HOME. IF NOT.. FREE QUEENIE!!

May 25, 2009
Q U DOUBLE...thats the big homie right there yea dude got released on 9/11 he got a classic in the vault hopefully now that he's home his shit can finally drop... ive heard that muthafucka shit is classic... i remember when "on & on" with the game dropped had fools trippin that a ese could hold it down with a dude like game but that aint he nothing he got another banger with game sounds like some dre shit "compton to the mexican border" wooooo when that drops....

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
must be why you aint with ya "cuzzins"
whats wrong too scared to visit oakland???

i dont blame you... its a long way from your mira mesa codasac
Ha...now u go jokes too? I ain't there cause I had to work...don't know if you got job or not but that shit sometimes gets in the way. And like I've said before I've been to that shithole three times already, ain't no one scared and ain't no one ever did shit. I'm starting to wonder if you've ever been there? Cheerleading from your cozy southern Cali location. I swear those fool up in Oakland are actually more knowledgable and respectful than the Fans fro
out here...and who the fuck is in Mira Mesa? LOL if u only knew....

May 25, 2009
Damn, is that his new style? I'm not feeling the production. That "I'm an Ese" song is cool, but the hook sounds very Dirty South. :ermm:

Damn, I miss that true WestCoast production.
yea i feel you homie they redid the beat on that track wasn't feeling the down south sound either the og version i thought was way better check it out...

QUEENIE - I'M A ESE (OG VERSION)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6607642957dd6ea8/

and dont worry about the album its a straight west coast classic gonna slap foolz upside the head when it drops...

Apr 26, 2006
yea i feel you homie they redid the beat on that track wasn't feeling the down south sound either the og version i thought was way better check it out...

QUEENIE - I'M A ESE (OG VERSION)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6607642957dd6ea8/

and dont worry about the album its a straight west coast classic gonna slap foolz upside the head when it drops...
Much much better. Now that's what I'm talking about. :cool:

I remember hearing this version a while back. Completely forgot about it.