QUEEINE SIGNED WITH LIVELIHOOD (NU JERSY DEVIL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
homie its bigger than that tryin to keep it real or keep it raza wont get you past the swap meets just ask lil rob.... LIVELIHOOD is a branch off the games bws label thats big means his shit will come out correct when it drops even if he's behind bars his shit is in good hands...

Jan 26, 2004
Bombudd said:
homie its bigger than that tryin to keep it real or keep it raza wont get you past the swap meets just ask lil rob.... LIVELIHOOD is a branch off the games bws label thats big means his shit will come out correct when it drops even if he's behind bars his shit is in good hands...
thats true homes, its all good as long as Raza is eating

Sep 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
No, what I think he meant is...
Its bigger than that!!!
When you fuccin wit music, you can't limit yourself 2 one audience or a certain group of consumers..
I know queenie, he reps for the raza, and he makes good music a lot of different people can feel and relate 2!!!
Him signing with jers. Is a good thing...
He's about 2 go sit down for a minute so his biz gotta be right!!!
His fam gotta eat and he do 2...
I'm happy for the man
And y'all should be 2!!!

Yo bombudd...
Scream at ya folks mayne!!!

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT RACE A PERSON IS. GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC. OF COURSE HE'S GONNA HAVE PRIDE IN HIS CULTURE AND HERITAGE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE'S TOO SMART TO LET THAT LIMIT HIM TO HOW FAR HE CAN GO IN THIS RAP GAME. INSTEAD OF LABELING HIM A "CHICANO RAPPER", WHY NOT JUST CONSIDER HIM A "RAPPER", OR "A RAPPER WHO HAPPENS TO BE CHICANO".

CONGRATULATIONS QUEENIE. IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOUR MAKING MOVES.

Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
SouthSanDago said:
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT RACE A PERSON IS. GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC. OF COURSE HE'S GONNA HAVE PRIDE IN HIS CULTURE AND HERITAGE BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE'S TOO SMART TO LET THAT LIMIT HIM TO HOW FAR HE CAN GO IN THIS RAP GAME. INSTEAD OF LABELING HIM A "CHICANO RAPPER", WHY NOT JUST CONSIDER HIM A "RAPPER", OR "A RAPPER WHO HAPPENS TO BE CHICANO".

CONGRATULATIONS QUEENIE. IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOUR MAKING MOVES.
real talk.

to s.a.d. what up homie! stealz aint had no copies of that warning shots so u know i had to fly over to fam bam to scoop one up shits on heavy rotation mixtapes crazy keep doin ya thang homie lovin that shit wit lady k haha stay up!

Mar 25, 2005
surcaliman said:
saladbowl just a jelouse lil bitch...when's woodie and big oso gonna get signed by a major label?...lol..their no sell outs right?..good excuse.
JEALOUS OF WHAT HOMEBOY?!!!!! I DONT LISTEN TO TOO MUCH "NORTE RAP" ANYWAYS WHY U BRING UP THOSE TWO ? UR A FUKIN GROUPIE FOR BOTH SIDES OF THE NORTE/SKRAMPA RAP SCENE!!!!!!!LMAO!!!

Sep 23, 2004
PROPS 2 Q. HE BEEN HUSTLIN 4 A MINUTE NOW. HOPE 2 HEAR HIM ON THEM BWS MIX TAPES SOON. NJD GONNA HOLD HIM DOWN WITH THE BEATS 4 SHO. ONCE BWS SIGNS THEIR DISTRIBUTION DEAL LIVELIHOOD GONNA B SET UP TO DO BIG THINGS.

Jun 14, 2005
weather its major label or not good for queenie hopefully he will get some good exposure out of it

and fuck keepin it real i keep it real all the way to the mutha fuckin bank