Quarter Ounce (chitown shit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
JLMACN said:
thats good.

but not everyone feels confortable spending $20 on a reprint of a cd...
or something that they never heard of..being thats its there only release.

yeah man I ordered from the tip 3 times... twice it was on burnt CDs... and the CCA album i got from them was already opened and had a scratch on it....

i was SHITTY....

$20 a pop for that shit....
i don't know if they still do business like that...
but i'm thru....

Aug 11, 2005
That album isn't all that tight, I expected a lot more,

Best songs:
Scope & 9s
Headz up
Sidewalk High
Lime Green

The other cuts are aigh

It should have included Dead Bodies and Can trust Em

3.75/5

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
JLMACN said:
its there only release.
They actually released a EP before that. Shits rare as hell tho. I've never been able to at least get the name of it. All most niggas know about it is that it's the album that the song "Can U Trust Em" was origially released on. I really wish somebody could shed some light on that E.P.

Feb 12, 2004
D-Skrilla said:
They actually released a EP before that. Shits rare as hell tho. I've never been able to at least get the name of it. All most niggas know about it is that it's the album that the song "Can U Trust Em" was origially released on. I really wish somebody could shed some light on that E.P.
The EP's called Smoke This. It only has four tracks: three cuts (including Can U Trust Em) and an instrumental.

Dec 26, 2004
I got mines a couple years ago right when they released it, but I got it at PARTEES MUSIC on North Ave. which dude told me they the ones put some money behind them N pushed they music....it was burned too but I think they tryin to do all the pressing N distribute all by themselves.