Qualo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2004
Anyone got any new info on Qualo? Wondering if they're supposed to be dropping something soon. I'd also like to hear more from Columbian Prince and that dude Def Skoney the had on their Chi-Banging cd.

Jul 6, 2004
Thanks for the info man. I know some people may not have liked their style as opposed to Chicago's twistin style or real gangsta shit, but I think Qualo was real talented and it sucks they broke up. I feel if they had the chance they could have really done somthing. Hopefully some of the members will put out solos. I hate it when groups I like just disappear.

Dec 7, 2003
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I didn't know Qualo broke up, no wonder I ain't heard nothing new from them in a while. Their first album was one of the grimiest albums I've ever heard
Yeah Shala left them to manage the Cool Kids. The remaining members renamed themselves "Go Hard America" but never released anything under that name. Their myspace pages haven't been updated in about 3 years. I think that last thing Qualo ever did was the Pockets Remix.

Dec 7, 2003
Yeah Shala left them to manage the Cool Kids. The remaining members renamed themselves "Go Hard America" but never released anything under that name. Their myspace pages haven't been updated in about 3 years. I think that last thing Qualo ever did was the Pockets Remix.
They need to start makin some more music. I was really feelin that Preast solo, and I always thought Chicago Shawn needed to drop a solo.