Q's on eBay selling

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
What's up eBay sellers? I'm someone who has done lil selling on eBay during these last few years, but I'm thinking I am eventually going to have to put more things on there. Now I am a U.S. seller and I am looking for any suggestions on what I should do. Like should I block certain countries, or just sell within the U.S.?

May 3, 2002
I recently sold a cd to someone in France and they said they never got the cd which I know was a lie, before that I sold a cd to the same dude and he claimed the disc wasn't in there which I know for a fact it was, I had an extra of that that cd so I had to send another disc. The item he said he never got I lost out on $80 bc PayPal sided with them, probably best to charge them extra for higher priced items to send registered, I was doing that but stopped recently bc I never had issues.

With auctions, the past years there's been a lot of fake accounts that will bid up items and never pay, pain in the ass.

eBay fees and PayPal fees suck ass so I prefer to sell outside eBay

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
May 1, 2002
What's up eBay sellers? I'm someone who has done lil selling on eBay during these last few years, but I'm thinking I am eventually going to have to put more things on there. Now I am a U.S. seller and I am looking for any suggestions on what I should do. Like should I block certain countries, or just sell within the U.S.?
you'll get a better audience if you open up sellng internationally.

Props: BO$$ and BO$$