Q about unknown bay (?) cats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
now yall rememba di bomb-album "addicted to drama" by blackjack.
2 guys were all ova di album "young akayser" and "dsp".
mi saw some member here by di name "young AKayser", wtf?iz he jus an imitator or is it him?
did u have any info on these guys?they killed it on "nine of em" with eiht.di whole tune is wicked.plz answer if yu got any info.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
That fool is probably pumping gas right now, I've been listining to bay area rap for a good 15+ years and that tape was probably the only think i remember him on. Only thing i remember about that tape is that I stole it from the warehouse when i was on acid lol

Jul 1, 2007
jayda650 said:
That fool is probably pumping gas right now, I've been listining to bay area rap for a good 15+ years and that tape was probably the only think i remember him on. Only thing i remember about that tape is that I stole it from the warehouse when i was on acid lol
lol.
dat foo did songs with eiht, spice and all them and then quit rappin?i cant get it why these no-name (good) rappers dont use the chance and try to make something out of it.

Jul 1, 2007
fake-accent?it was a joke like i said before.
so please answer my question.
so why did the user have the same name as the rapper on blackjacks album?i thought he was him, if not i thoght i could get something about him.