Py on power 92.7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Man just go down there man they got a building right in downtown oakland on a cutey bo street man its like a old buisness place ull c they cars they raped wit 92.7 on em

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah but are they down to just let local cats get on?

i mean i know i got a track they would probably wanna play anyway, but are they down to let people get on for interviews n stuff??

or how can i get it in their hands in general?

u got a number for the station? or a address?

Jan 2, 2003
Man they on 1801 Harrison I say u just go down there and see what's up they all hella friendly man they seem like right now they just trying 2 kill 106.1 shit and man if they keep playing songs from the bay like they is it will happen eventually and man I wanna hear the anthem on there blood just give it 2 anybody down there man (Dj wise) hace the sicc request yo shit non stop and man u will have P.t like a mothafucca

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i'mma try to get it to em next time i'm in the O

i listened to that station the last time i was out there and it sounded just like KMEL so I dunno, only local song I heard was The Federation

but yeah i 'mma make sure they get it, thanks for sayin u wanna hear it on there too man, appreciate that support