Put on Blast!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
I dont give a fuck what anyone wants to say bout me after this. But for the benifit of all the artists on here and some promoters... A while back I asked people to pay to perform. I never have done that before... But I was working with another so called promoter. So I got some artists to pay, I got an investor involved, rest in peice Andrew Mcguire.... His friends asked me to get the money back to help pay for the burial service, but of coarse I couldnt get it back. He died in an car accident shortly before i found out about this scam of a show.

Now anyone that I have worked with will tell you that i get down, and have earned respect, always with the benifit of the artist in mind. I never ask an artist whats his price, I let em know iv got a show and offer them an amount that they will appreciate and i can make money with. I throw shows for money yeah, but I also throw shows for the love of the music, and love of bay area music. I have built relationships with every artist I have worked with. As far as my openers go, I have always seen someone perform, asked them to open, or told someone to email me music that has asked to perform. Now I found 3 official openers that I always use. But I also will let other people open up once in a while, if I like them they become part of the show wherever I go. If not good luck no hard feelings. If you get on I have been known to pay openers after some shows. They deserve it. Thats how I get Down.

Now back to the matter at hand, When I asked people to open I recieved money and handed to The So called Promoter who was booking Jon B, Ray J, and Trey Songz. With a couple of situations I kept handing over my money, investors money and artists money. I got Fucked, I was oblivious to what was going on. Thats all on me. Now I am and will come out of pocket even more because I am a man of my word and like to keep my relationships solid, and will pay back those rappers, and investors... Rappers have already recieved payments. I started to promote this show on myspace, and all the sudden i get a bulliten from trey songz this show is fake.... So I finally woke up. Now I made a phone call to a source and told this person the show was a scam, and that person said yeah i just found out that dude came up missin when It was time to pay the headliners.

It is really hard to give up more details because i was raised not to say nothin bout nothin to no one period. But this is the type of shit that fucks up the bay area scene.... And starving artists dont deserve to be fucked like this. And once again I got fucked I take the heat on myself, and i am paying every dime back to artists and investors because this foo is a dopefiend who lives with his mom and around 35(found that out later.) So all artists check into shit before you break bread...... or get that 1/2 up front with contract... SOmetimes contracts dont do shit....... I was really gone to put him on blast but dont know if thats snitchin in this case, so better not say name. So my lesson learned cant fuck wit no one xept fam and people i already have a relationship wit, and let that be the only time i ask for money to open a show...... And you know who you are and people on this board know....Peace out. and cant wait to see you... and after im done theres a few others...

brooks williams, aka in the shadows, bmw management is the dudes name siccness name and so called company

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
bad bizz has plagued bay area rap for a while.. there was a thread in here a while back about it but im sorry to hear your predicament...
btw- its not snitchin to give folks a heads up when there's a salty player in the game

Nov 21, 2007
bad bizz has plagued bay area rap for a while.. there was a thread in here a while back about it but im sorry to hear your predicament...
btw- its not snitchin to give folks a heads up when there's a salty player in the game
im really thinkin bout it but i need re assurance... i need to go to bed.. got school, but i will check in tomorrow and see where im at and this thread is at.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
And todays Final Jeopardy question is.....

this 35 year old dopefiend promoter screwed over Hyphy Dave in 2009 and now hides in the shadows of the siccness

(hums jeopardy theme)

And your answers please

damn dave sorry to hear about ya bad luck, i mean dude gotta know he fucked up, i mean you brook hella bread with dude and he gonna pull this shit?

damn

Nov 21, 2007
And todays Final Jeopardy question is.....

this 35 year old dopefiend promoter screwed over Hyphy Dave in 2009 and now hides in the shadows of the siccness

(hums jeopardy theme)

And your answers please

damn dave sorry to hear about ya bad luck, i mean dude gotta know he fucked up, i mean you brook hella bread with dude and he gonna pull this shit?

damn
yup in the shadows is his name here.... describes alot.. his name is brookes williams he from santa rosa. i spoke to a few people known in the rap game and street game, or both and they said put him on blast.... so there it is.. The rappers that got screwed and 1 more investor left nameless not important they are getting refunds by me.....

Nov 21, 2007
oh yeah ive never seen him throw a show with his own bread.. but i have seen him assist or make flyers.. and watch the shows i saw him throw lose bread. so yeah so called promoter on blast.