PUT ME UP ON GAME ON THE COLORADO RAP SCENE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
Last week I hit up tower records, I was gonna buy the new too short CD, but as I kept brousin I came across nyke loc's ( heard of him before but dont know much about his music) CD "mile high hitman" it was on sale for 2.99, i ended up buyin both of them, soon as i got home i start bumpin nyke's shit, after listenin to it (which was defintely a tight CD!!) I'm curious to know who else is tight from the state and most importantly where can i get me some more music because from what I've been told colorado rap CD's are very very hard to find not to mention very very rare....

Aug 11, 2005
Mizphit (aka.Misfit) Get both of his cds, especially "Fatal reaction" which might still be available at cdbaby.com, he got that fast flow and dark shit, his group Mob Affiliated is alright, they got some decent songs, they sound more west coast tho, but Mizphit snaps on them songs too

Jan 7, 2003
swordthekon said:
Mizphit (aka.Misfit) Get both of his cds, especially "Fatal reaction" which might still be available at cdbaby.com, he got that fast flow and dark shit, his group Mob Affiliated is alright, they got some decent songs, they sound more west coast tho, but Mizphit snaps on them songs too
good lookin sword imma check for him, who else would ya recommend....

May 12, 2004
swordthekon said:
also check out his cd Sympony of Shadows at http://cdbaby.com/cd/mizphit

Jan 7, 2003
swordthekon said:

ight swordthekon, i juz finished listenin to mizphits albums off the site, definitely has spitz, buyin both albums ASAP