Pussy Cow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
If you want a car or truck, if you wanna save a buck, pussy cow pussy cow pussy cow...

In Mrs. Anders 3rd grade class this kid Brian who sat next to me asked, "Have you heard of the pussy cow?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

He tried to draw a picture of it... It ended up being regular cow with the words "PUSSY COW" above it and an arrow pointing to it.

I think this commercial better represents the insanity of Cal Worthington and his dog Spot. (If it bores you, at least skip to the end and see the roller skating monkey.)

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
If you want a car or truck, if you wanna save a buck, pussy cow pussy cow pussy cow...

In Mrs. Anders 3rd grade class this kid Brian who sat next to me asked, "Have you heard of the pussy cow?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

He tried to draw a picture of it... It ended up being regular cow with the words "PUSSY COW" above it and an arrow pointing to it.

I think this commercial better represents the insanity of Cal Worthington and his dog Spot. (If it bores you, at least skip to the end and see the roller skating monkey.)

Thats classic TV right there.