"Pushin Game" ((peep))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
Im straight out the cut my eyes are beaming/
Hate out my gut my cries are screaming, trapped inside a circle of foes and friends/
chromed out, tinted out, im the realest muthafucka without a Mercedez Benz/
D the giver, a helping hand extends, my joints run universal, they flex and bend/
White gold links seperate years of my life, switching gears, fast lane, ive seen the light/
Im kevin when I bake on the charts cause Im outta sight, not wrong but not right, just the truth/
my eyes open, click click pull, my thoughts shoot, demolish the page/
Check the guage with my pencil,outlined the devine like a stencil, Good and Evil, gentle but terrenchial/
Golden thoughts expressed without knowledge,so essential/
The natural game expands, what is love, feel the touch from hand to hand/
power is my strength, the passion and anger I can release through words/
Slam the sheep of people and they travel to listen in packs, in herds/
Stomping any competition, I got this shit locked down so quit bitchin/

I excess baggage, cause when I rhyme I manage/
to head personalities, express my formalities with the bulletproof Lacs built in strategies/
switchin coasts, put in Suge and cats yell night, when homies see me they put in beats and try to bite/
but the industry aint Tyson and my field of game is Holy/
I cop in the Hills glamorous so call me Axel Foley/
Gutter and fly, the ultimate style, people can "scar up my face" and I still "Smile"/
I got your number so see me and dial, no digits just give me a pound/
Im so highly anticipated when my album dropped, I was still nowhere near the ground/
So back up Im gonan burst til Im crowned/
exit parents with the worst to leave their children wound, fuck king of rap im the Ace/
Give the fruit of the vine a taste, my style is dope, it will never die, never waste,feelin misplaced haste like murder was my case/

As I sit back relax and unwind, I grab my pen and slowly move the hands of time/
Depicting pictures with the motion of my hands like a mime/
If my love is a sign, then to breath I must rhyme/
When I inhale I write, when I exhale I simply spit/
Oh shit, theres DeJaVu with another classic hit, I catch buyers who throw rocks with a fantastic mit/
The appealing sound is an endless full clip, it attracts endless Jacksons/
Labels hate on but cant turn from satisfaction, I bring the action, I dont need the lights and the camera/
Off the chain, pulin tracks like a switch hitter/
Ill rhyme spitter, spit bitter words that shake like a jitter/
Why am I so dope, why do I write with such meaning/
video my life streaming, awake but dreaming/
extract your vocal chords and your still screaming/
you lip sinked my depicted pictures in the form of scriptures, now yall think you in this game for fixtures/
children please, I experiment with weak emcees like scientists and elemental mixtures/
Simply then compound your wackness for practice, Listen to my voice, shit straight up you lack this/
straight up infinite tactics, born with the four devils who make the hardest an actress/