Puscifer (Maynard James Keenan) - V is for Vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Comes out Oct 30th. I didn't even know he had really started on the album lol. I'll be interested to hear what it sounds like for sure.

Anyone got a leak yet?

Track listing
1.DoZo
2.Vagina Mine
3.Momma Sed
4.Drunk With Power
5.The Undertaker
6.Queen B
7.Trekka (Sean Beaven Mix)
8.Indigo Children
9.Sour Grapes
10.Rev 22:20
11.Cuntry Boner

Hahaha, what the fuck? Not really too impressed by that song, it's alright. The video is pretty fucking cool. I'll still be checking out the album though.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
that video left me speechless...but i agree,song is weak. doesnt make me want the album any less though

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like the singing at the end of the song. If he would have been singing to the whole thing it could have been pretty dope.

I mean, I think this is more like a Maynard's going to do whatever the fuck he wants type album. Some of it is joke/tongue in cheek type stuff. I mean look at this video from a few years back for the "Cuntry Boner" song.

lol I mean, seriously that shit is funny but come on. I think this album is going to be like Peeping Tom (Mike Patton) on crack lol.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I was digging that shit, seriously, and I think i was because I went into it knowing for a FACT it was going to be nothing like Tool or APC.

Plus its way trippy/hippy shit to me. Its real rhythmatic and even has some electronic (but still rock) aspects to it.

Im down as fuck. Thanks for posting this, I had no idea either.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That was awesome. LMAO @ the pawn blowing dude's head up. And Queeny has all the right features, with the exception of the horns, face and gut. Just basically the ass and titties. NM.

OT: Has Jello Biafra gotten out of jail?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Still haven't had time to listen to this yet and let it soak but I wasn't really too impressed from just flipping through it. I really didn't here any clean vocals from Maynard at all. I don't know. I can't really say I had super high hopes for this because I knew it was going to be totally different. I'm off work Thursday so I'll let it soak then because I just got like 20 albums in the mail I'm trying to rotate through lol.