Purple Rain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
Any of y'all feelin this movie? I had seen it a few times but it was just alright to me. I watching it again recently and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I think I've seen in like 10 times in the last couple months
Man, "Purple Rain" was one of the biggest reasons I wanted 2 play guitar but the movie is only the beginning. If you can get the 25th anniversary dvd and watch disc 2 from start to finish 'cause it goes not only into how the movie was made, but also on the Minneapolis music scene and how so many bands from rock to soul and all stops in between got their start at First Avenue.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
After I thought about it, I realized that Prince is going to be an artist that isn't appreciated until he's dead. He's the best mainstream artist of the last 30 years in terms of talent and maybe even on stage performing. He supposedly has something like 30 albums that have never been heard in a vault in his house too